Pages:
Author

Topic: [CloudThink.IO] ★ Signature Campaign ★ | [CLOSED] - page 19. (Read 19440 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io
The site seems down?

The site is working. Can you please check again?

Connection refused error on my end

Sorry, our staff has added a broken URL redirect in our hosts. Please allow a few minutes and try again.
The site seems down?

Connection refused error on my end
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1098
Agree.
The site down. Undecided
The site seems down?

legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
The site seems down?
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
/dev/null
And there is red trust from you that make hero/legendary member think twice to join this campaign

yes..even this sig. campaign had highest pay per post, that I ever seen, there is a problem with trust rating and no one want to be dirty by this in future. I will follow this closely and once I get some trust to the service, I'll maybe try to apply here..

good luck anyway.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
May be you rates is the best but its only for hero and legendary only. For full member and senior member overall its just same as other campaign or may be lower because of your limit at their post, may be you can make no different in their post limit, that will make you the best rates and may be other full member or sr member will start applying on your campaign

BTCevo, I'm sorry but I do not agree with all you said above. Indeed, hero and legendary will earn the most but from our research, we estimate that the average total received by a user (of all types) is larger than any other active campaign on bitcointalk. This includes potential bonuses and potential commission if they also use an affiliate link in the signature. We highly recommend everyone to register an affiliate account and use their affiliate link so they earn much more than we pay them for posts. We have a fixed 5% commission from all sales made by any IP which is kept for 90 days in our sessions.  In fact, we think that some users may earn 2X from what they earn weekly for posting with our signature if they post in the right threads and the post quality and trust is very good.

This will be much clearer in the following 2-3 weeks after the first payouts are made to this campaign but also by referrals.

I admitted that you have a highest rate but thats only for hero and legendary but for other rank it is not competitive enough because you make limit to their maximum posts. See dadice or bit-x not offend, dadice got lower rate about their but if some enrollee can maximize their posts and quality posts I guess the payment is much better than your full member and senior member. Bit-x too altough the payment rate is not as higher as dadice or may be yours but they dont limit the number of their enrollee to post except not constructive posts. May be you should take a look at that

Yes, I see what you mean but we have a lot of faith in our Investment Packages and users participating in the signature campaign can earn up to $250 for a single sale made by a client who clicked his signature and bought a investment package in the following 90 days. We have faith that a top active Hero Member can even make $1.000-$3.000 in the first month just from referrals. So this would be why we took the liberty to say that our payouts are the highest ones. If other respected users will complain about this in the future, we will do a more detailed research in our statistics and we will remove this claims.

Faith in investment packages and faith in hero/legendary member? I dont think that is good enough, only depends on your faith doesnt make this signature bigger since you are trying to advertise a cloud mining that doesnt seems legit and no escrow is going to escrow this campaign so about that payment it will have chance you will run away like others. And there is red trust from you that make hero/legendary member think twice to join this campaign
Username: Kyle1836
Bitcoin Address: 1GmQFe5vhMJJ4hfMoTNaoR5HJDVdHfh8Ye
Current Post Count: 94
Member Type: Jr. Member

I am sorry Kyle1836 but we do not accept Jr. Members in our signature campaign.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
Username: bontyw1276
Bitcoin Address:     1fCSFYFSeFT76PsFtuQ1vkNQK8ziRFV2Z
Current Post Count: 500
Member Type: Full member
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
I wanted to join but seems if i join i may get a negative feedback, will I ?

Why do you want to advertise a business build for an obvious scam? Someone will probably give you negative feedback, yes.

Yeah thats why i declined, I didn't wear it for a second, just had a thought to join, but then decided in against.
I don't think you will get a negative trust, the reason being you are just doing service to get money. You aren't a part of the scam and also wearing a sig. Won't mean that you're in strong support of the site and you wanna showcase the site is trustworthy. That's just my opinion. No Offences.

But not everyone would think the same, some surely will give negative trust as some users here cant control their self giving red
Yeah the sad part is not everyone thinks like I do.
And hehe I know whom you wanted to point out with your last statement. I don't like people exploiting trust system, that's why I think this concept of trust shall be redesigned maybe trust could be moderated. Better don't talk about trust system in this thread, will make it off-topic

Why do you want to advertise a business build for an obvious scam? Someone will probably give you negative feedback, yes.

Yeah thats why i declined, I didn't wear it for a second, just had a thought to join, but then decided in against.
I don't think you will get a negative trust, the reason being you are just doing service to get money. You aren't a part of the scam and also wearing a sig. Won't mean that you're in strong support of the site and you wanna showcase the site is trustworthy. That's just my opinion. No Offences.

But not everyone would think the same, some surely will give negative trust as some users here cant control their self giving red

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
have fun
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
It seems making signature contest for signature campaign was a useless spend because nobody will join if you received the red -ve

@mirjangka  I couldn't find an announcement thread on the forum for Cloudthink. When was the company launched in the beginning ?  Maybe you should also start an ANN thread.

I think because they afraid to being accuse for their "seems legit cloud mining"
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
@mirjangka  I couldn't find an announcement thread on the forum for Cloudthink. When was the company launched in the beginning ?  Maybe you should also start an ANN thread.
Activity: 511
Username:Tongkar
Bitcoin Address:15YetH2xASQZkoFYYKQmi5GfDddY7ii2MX
Current Post Count:433
Member Type:Full member
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004
Name: nor9845
17Mpm4ajsCPauFzWNQSnbEope2nvdeb99z
Activity: 274
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1098
daddybios
1JWxuvEw1bMhodPt8xWTAKcn4cWfLDWKUy
Activity: 252
Has MZ or any other escrow accepted and confirmed the escrow yet? Once we have confirmation of escrow I would like to join.
No one has yet confirmed an escrow. Seems MZ has refused to escrow for this  Undecided
staff
Activity: 3458
Merit: 6793
Just writing some code
Has MZ or any other escrow accepted and confirmed the escrow yet? Once we have confirmation of escrow I would like to join.
Pages:
Jump to: