Pages:
Author

Topic: CloudThink.IO Social Campaign - 24 hour payouts - Daily Bonuses [CLOSED] - page 2. (Read 18069 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Richard Coleman - Chief Executive @ CloudThink.IO
I apologize again for the delays! I promise all payments will be made in the following 24 hours and a new campaign will be announced.

Thank you all for your patience!
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024
And here goes the floods of spam comments in this thread for their signature campaign. Guys get over it. If they'll pay they will. Don't come here everyday saying the same tdhings over and over.
legendary
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
More than 48 hours for waiting but no reply what is current status of this campaign?

as you can see on the title the campaign is CLOSED. Still waiting for payment tho. Maybe he doen't have the btc yet.

Got about as much chance seeing that BTC as Litecoin over taking bitcoin as the #1 currency within the next month.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
The fact that he hasn't logged in for a day and was ignoring your payment requests, as well as them suspending the other promo shows that they are most likely in the no-payments anymore phase and just trying to collect deposits...
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
is this the only Campaign this guy is running?
i hope he just run out of BTC not ran away with the BTCs
legendary
More than 48 hours for waiting but no reply what is current status of this campaign?

as you can see on the title the campaign is CLOSED. Still waiting for payment tho. Maybe he doen't have the btc yet.
Activity: 686
Activity: 350
more than hope, we have to get the payment, if  op  don't give us a reply i'll start to cut off  cloudthink through all social
nice idea  Angry we still wait,maybe op need time for pay everyone
Activity: 294
★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice
more than hope, we have to get the payment, if  op  don't give us a reply i'll start to cut off  cloudthink through all social
Activity: 322
Just for your information : Rikkie is online today and he didn't check this topic at all  Wink
Because if he did he should give us updates regarding our payment, instead he replied to cloudthink mining topic
Should we say goodbye to the rest our payments ?
i hope rikkie still pay everyone who join this campaign
Activity: 714
Merit: 528
Just for your information : Rikkie is online today and he didn't check this topic at all  Wink
Because if he did he should give us updates regarding our payment, instead he replied to cloudthink mining topic
Should we say goodbye to the rest our payments ?
Activity: 504
Still waiting for my payment. Just be patient guys, admin says he will pay until he can. It means he's still working on the bitcoins to pay us.

if he has time to log in here in the forum why does he dont have time to open his wallet and pay what he owes to us? its really getting fishy what all we can do is to wait
legendary
Activity: 812
Still waiting for my payment. Just be patient guys, admin says he will pay until he can. It means he's still working on the bitcoins to pay us.

Probably wasn't the best idea to have 24 hour payouts in the title me thinks, think its been perhaps 48 hours already for me.
legendary
what happened? this campaign closed and people still not receive payment
for admin please pay everyone here
legendary
Activity: 980
i just trying to positive thinking for this campaign and hopefully OP will pay us ASAP as he promised
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!
Still waiting for payment too. Should be easy to send those like all the other previous payouts?
it s easy and fast to send payment whit bitcoin,  unless you don t have it  Shocked
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Still waiting for payment too. Should be easy to send those like all the other previous payouts?
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
still waiting my payment  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1050
we still have hope to get paid from this campaign so i am also waiting for my task, i hopeful we all will get paid for our tasks for this wonderful campaign and will continue in future.
Pages:
Jump to: