Pages:
Author

Topic: [CloudThink.IO] Twitter & Facebook Campaign [CLOSED] - page 3. (Read 26675 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!
campaign closed, still 2 days of payments didn't receive   Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
it was only matter of time....
Activity: 209
Social Campaign is paused for the moment until I find some time to issue payments. Please have patience until I can check the posts and issue payments, more than half are off-topic and accusations, thx for that. I have issued the payments for avatar campaign and I will check the social campaign posts as soon as I can and I will issue all payments. Thank you for your patience and please spot posting off-topic posts.

it seems you have missed to read this one Social Campaign is paused for the moment so better wait for further news from OP about its status to get active again and your task for today is not valid as per the OP statement.

Profile: www.twitter.com/BTCRevoIution
Followers: 3,356
Address: 1e1mPLxy4BXpCXZqmEH4qJuk5UAJ6fN5E

Tweet: https://twitter.com/BTCRevoIution/status/611602460038332417

I assumed it was continued since OP made payments. Guess I'll wait until we hear from OP. Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Social Campaign is paused for the moment until I find some time to issue payments. Please have patience until I can check the posts and issue payments, more than half are off-topic and accusations, thx for that. I have issued the payments for avatar campaign and I will check the social campaign posts as soon as I can and I will issue all payments. Thank you for your patience and please spot posting off-topic posts.

it seems you have missed to read this one Social Campaign is paused for the moment so better wait for further news from OP about its status to get active again and your task for today is not valid as per the OP statement.

Profile: www.twitter.com/BTCRevoIution
Followers: 3,356
Address: 1e1mPLxy4BXpCXZqmEH4qJuk5UAJ6fN5E

Tweet: https://twitter.com/BTCRevoIution/status/611602460038332417
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
I received all... Roll Eyes

nice , how many you get ?
you get all payment ?
how many day you post facebook or tweet on twitter bro ?

legendary
Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005
well it seems the social media campaign is paused for the moment
At least OP can edit the thread to prevent confusion

Activity: 252
I received all... Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1008
Hello OP i missing payment for 2 days you sent me there for 1 day tasks but i had did for 3 days so check my tweets and shares and send payment for 1 day of missing, i think you need to hire a manager for your manager to process payment on time and without any error like this one.
Activity: 392
We are have same problem brother.. i has post for 3 days, and just got 0.002 (my follower is 5k ++ it should be 0.005)
And missing for 2 payment sir...
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Same problem me too missing payments for 2 days Sad
Activity: 294
★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice
tweet for today:    https://twitter.com/MATTIADEANGELI4/status/610472628499972096

address for payament:  192zWbF8858vhsFdJ1gzWrtwUYkt8XHbU3

thanks

my wallet:  192zWbF8858vhsFdJ1gzWrtwUYkt8XHbU3

my tweet: https://twitter.com/MATTIADEANGELI4/status/609690339159486464

thanks for this great campaign

tweet: https://twitter.com/MATTIADEANGELI4/status/610032442192338944

my addy: 192zWbF8858vhsFdJ1gzWrtwUYkt8XHbU3

I haven't receive any payament!!!!!!!   Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
yes get same problem on my side
only get half of payment Smiley
waiting for mirjangka to clarify this problem
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I'm Just Try
so everyone just get paid for one tweet?
is there any who have received information from mirjangka?
Activity: 596
F*CK WHALES!
payment received , but I just receive 1 payment , maybe all .
i hope after mirjangka have free time for ressumed this campaign he can paid delayed payment .
waiting some campaign

same with you i just receive 1 payment, but should get 3 payment

I hope OP pay all the post I did Sad

I received 2/3 (12 and 13  June) Tweeted but 3 tweets all same quote.
I think mirjangka checked every tweets for his new quote each day.
Activity: 630
PM me to buy traffic for your site!
OP, i received only payment for 1 post, still missing 4 post payments, please check and send rest of the payments when u can.
my addy is 1s94T27RknEixbo8dg1vpUcF56K6VAPyx

thanks
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
i hope after mirjangka have free time for ressumed this campaign he can paid delayed payment .
waiting some campaign

same with you i just receive 1 payment, but should get 3 payment

I hope OP pay all the post I did Sad
legendary
Activity: 1162
waiting some campaign
Activity: 322
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!
the same for me , missing two days of payment
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
Same like others i also received payment just for 1 day and waiting for my payment another 2 days to be get paid for them Huh
lol .. me too .. xD
Activity: 700
Same like others i also received payment just for 1 day and waiting for my payment another 2 days to be get paid for them Huh
Activity: 882
Merit: 595
i just received a payment for 1 tweet

still waiting for another 4 tweet to be paid
Pages:
Jump to: