Pages:
Author

Topic: [ClownSpider] Suspicious? User flames me after I asked for lets use a escrow? - page 2. (Read 2116 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Yes I can prove Quickseller is your alt:  You fucked up in your messages.
1)  You posted a negative trust with your main account.
2)  You Private messaged me speaking about yourself in first person while using your quickseller account.

Importing a database is easy.  Importing a wordpress DB is easy, but correcting the content within that database is not.
Because wordpress uses SQL to store every page, and every URL for every graphic you upload into the WP library.  Therefore the imported Database will have the domain name of the OLD domain, not the new one, thus you have to manually correct data for each and every single page and file that you created.  No thank you.
It is my right to turn down business.
And you insulted me saying that I was incapable.
If it is so easy, why don't you do it yourself?
You clearly do not even understand what importing a WP Database involves.
That is not worth $50.
So I decline, and you insult me?
I dont think so.

Now you are busted lying.
Your insult was clearly about my skill level with importing databases.
Now you claim you were insulting me over your chose in escrow!

ok lol you amuse me...how is that proof? this is just sad.

You are the one making up lies.
I did mention you are incapable because you have no idea what you are doing.
And the main reason I said NO to you was the fact you wont use a trusted escrow!

Stop with your random bullshit
Activity: 570
Merit: 504
2)  You Private messaged me speaking about yourself in first person while using your quickseller account.

Importing a database is easy.  Importing a wordpress DB is easy, but correcting the content within that database is not.
Because wordpress uses SQL to store every page, and every URL for every graphic you upload into the WP library.  Therefore the imported Database will have the domain name of the OLD domain, not the new one, thus you have to manually correct data for each and every single page and file that you created.  No thank you.
That is not worth $50.
I dont think so.

Asshole!
I flamed you because you insulted me and used an alternate account to give me a negative!
Suspicious?  I am more suspicious of assholes that use fake accounts to harass people!

Calling me an idiot, and then saying that I am incapable because I don't want to deal with importing a database for you?
You have NO idea what work is involved with importing a wordpress database AND updating the content of the database because the pages themselves are INSIDE the database, and all Media URLs too.  So it is a matter of needing to update the content of the DB and import it as well.  Not work $50 to me, asshole.

Something about you and your lies.

I don't have an alt account. Can you prove that? stop making lies. Importing wordpress database is easy. Even so doesn't matter you are making shit up.

I called you an idiot because you said devdev is a scammer and one of my "scamming friends" when he is clearly the top 5 trusted escrows here.
Activity: 570
Merit: 504
Asshole!
I flamed you because you insulted me and used an alternate account to give me a negative!
Suspicious?  I am more suspicious of assholes that use fake accounts to harass people!

Calling me an idiot, and then saying that I am incapable because I don't want to deal with importing a database for you?
You have NO idea what work is involved with importing a wordpress database AND updating the content of the database because the pages themselves are INSIDE the database, and all Media URLs too.  So it is a matter of needing to update the content of the DB and import it as well.  Not work $50 to me, asshole.

User: ClownSpider
Link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/clownspider-406389

Hey so I was looking for something to be done. He said he wanted to use a escrow at btcraven which I don't know about.

So I insisted we use devdev a trusted escrow here and then he starts flaming me and calling dev my scamming friend. I start to ignore him as he was being immature.

Then he sends this:

As you can see is ClownSpiders post he obviously is trying to make some random bullshit and calling this proof lol. I will let you be the judge of that.

UPDATE:

That is not worth $50.
I dont think so.

Pages:
Jump to: