Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLUB]The SpamBuster!3 Cases open,over 3000 accounts, Reviewed:1800+ [09.08] - page 69. (Read 56008 times)

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
User: suchmoon
Case: Haiku Bots part 3 (conversant)
From/to: 51-200
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 3030
I am Still on this Bot Spam Thread!  KRIOS - INITIAL TOKEN OFFERING IS LIVE! www.krios.io
Hope a Mod or Admin nuke it or trash it soon!

Activity: 728
Merit: 265
New spam thread :    💰💲[$3,600,000 ][X-Block][BOUNTY]The first global Blockchain 4.0💲💰

Most post are all about being a great project. I have reported on what I think are Spam posts what is suspected about it is that it's a bounty thread but somehow it becomes an ANN thread.

New spam thread :  [ANN] [PRE-SALE] Mit-RA: Prevent Water Crisis & Get Profits ✅✅✅

I reported spam posts all over the page but somehow I get dazzle if it's a spam thread or an "Answer and Question" thread (don't know if it's good or not to see) because of too many questions in this thread. I guess this is a new scheme they got to bump the thread and I see also in there that the OP has replying every post even though he can quote it one time.

Edit:
Another one that flooded with spam posts and most are newbies and Jr. members

🚀CyphrCoin(CYFR)-Unique Cryptocurrency That Boasts Digital Medium Of Exchange

Spam posts has been reported.
Activity: 1643
Merit: 683
LoyceV on the road. Or couch.
If its the only way, then how about adding some extra features on it which is the IP BAN. In which these bots are surely connected with 1 IP  ADDRESS.

I think you, Vod and Dmdmdr ( should I also include Jet Cash? I think he's also knowledgeable in this kind of field ) can make this possible also with the help of some mods here.
Mods don't have access to IP addresses, only Admins.
legendary
New spam thread :   Basic Info about BitCoin ONE Project  

A lot of spam posts there with all categories!

Update :

The thread is nuked!  Thanks to the Mods
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165
🤩Finally Married🤩
You're not getting fired up to see these accounts' posts to be gone in the community, I think?
Bump bots are isolated in their own threads. Deleting the posts doesn't matter at all, as the thread was bumped and that post has served its purpose. Nobody reads the thread anyway, so it doesn't matter to the community. The bot can easily make many new posts as long as it doesn't get banned, and that's why a ban is the only thing that makes sense for those cases.
If its the only way, then how about adding some extra features on it which is the IP BAN. In which these bots are surely connected with 1 IP  ADDRESS.

I think you, Vod and Dmdmdr ( should I also include Jet Cash? I think he's also knowledgeable in this kind of field ) can make this possible also with the help of some mods Admins here.

legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
You're not getting fired up to see these accounts' posts to be gone in the community, I think?
Bump bots are isolated in their own threads. Deleting the posts doesn't matter at all, as the thread was bumped and that post has served its purpose. Nobody reads the thread anyway, so it doesn't matter to the community. The bot can easily make many new posts as long as it doesn't get banned, and that's why a ban is the only thing that makes sense for those cases.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165
🤩Finally Married🤩
I gave up on trying to figure this out. If reporting the same user 20 times is what it takes I'll do that.
I give up a bit faster than that Sad
With 250 users on my homograph suspects list, each having an average of 10 to 20 posts, I'm not going to report thousands of posts. Hilariousandco was already complaining about users who suddenly started reporting a lot since theymos mentioned the Reporting badge. And it feels like a total waste of time when I'm trying to clean 200 bots from the forum, and most of them still get away with it.
You're not getting fired up to see these accounts' posts to be gone in the community, I think? It really is a tiring thing as of the moment especially if there are too many of them.
I think the GOOD reporters are still at the ratio of 1:1000. And I guess that badge is just a bluff.
And as for me, I don't hit the BUTTON if it wasn't like a sore in my eyes.
legendary
I gave up on trying to figure this out. If reporting the same user 20 times is what it takes I'll do that.
With 250 users on my homograph suspects list, each having an average of 10 to 20 posts, I'm not going to report thousands of posts. Hilariousandco was already complaining about users who suddenly started reporting a lot since theymos mentioned the Reporting badge. And it feels like a total waste of time when I'm trying to clean 200 bots from the forum, and most of them still get away with it.

I start reporting before that thread opened from theymos  !  To keep a lot of forum sections clean as far we can do it! 

I am not doing it for Reporting badge, I do it for the forum to get this kind of garbage down as far I can do!  It is only a drop in the hot stone but hopefully, it will help a bit!
legendary
legendary
Basic Info about BitCoin ONE Project

Full of "Nice project, interesting project and to the moon" spam messages.

I've reported some spammy post between pages 1-5 but hoping that anyone can do it or I'll do it tomorrow since I am using just my mobile now and badly need to be on a reposing state.

Please go through on it. Thanks!

I hang me in that laters I am still on the  KRIOS - INITIAL TOKEN OFFERING IS LIVE! www.krios.io  Bot Spam Thread!

It's still not nuked, also other threads lot of spam too! 
legendary
That results in 277 Newbie accounts that posted at least one of those. I'll list them here, and I'll start reporting them on my own. I'll see how far I get.
Yesterday, I've reported most of those homograph spambots (click my quote for the list). Most of the posts got deleted by a Mod, but most of the accounts didn't get nuked.
I would like to know why, as this was a terrible waste of my time. There is no legitimate use for a homograph attack, there were about 200 accounts bumping the same thread in the same style, and getting one post deleted for each bot does no damage at all to the bot owner.
Up to yesterday, the homograph spambots would get nuked after being reported. If they're no longer getting nuked, that is very discouraging to report them ever again.

Same thing with haiku bots. Sometimes they get nuked, sometimes banned without nuking, sometimes one post gets deleted, sometimes nothing happens at all. It depends on who handles the report and apparently rule interpretations vary greatly between moderators.

Basic Info about BitCoin ONE Project

Full of "Nice project, interesting project and to the moon" spam messages.

I've reported some spammy post between pages 1-5 but hoping that anyone can do it or I'll do it tomorrow since I am using just my mobile now and badly need to be on a reposing state.

Please go through on it. Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134
₿uy / $ell
legendary
I just saw someone leaving a message, and I responded to every commenter.
Most comments don't need a response.

32. Posting multiple posts in a row (excluding bumps and reserved posts by the thread starter) is not allowed.
In this case, you should use the edit button instead of making a new post.
copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
New Standards For Adult Industry Payment
[ANN][ICO][KOALATOKEN.IO] Trusted Payment Solution For The Adult Industry

Some "Nice project and interesting project" been always jotted down and seems the OP is keep on replying with minutes gap even though he can quote it in. Anyways just keep an eye on it.

Excuse me.
I don't understand what I did wrong?
I just saw someone leaving a message, and I responded to every commenter.
Is this a violation of the rules?
If yes, I don't know how to correct it?"
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134
₿uy / $ell
That results in 277 Newbie accounts that posted at least one of those. I'll list them here, and I'll start reporting them on my own. I'll see how far I get.
Yesterday, I've reported most of those homograph spambots (click my quote for the list). Most of the posts got deleted by a Mod, but most of the accounts didn't get nuked.
I would like to know why, as this was a terrible waste of my time. There is no legitimate use for a homograph attack, there were about 200 accounts bumping the same thread in the same style, and getting one post deleted for each bot does no damage at all to the bot owner.
Up to yesterday, the homograph spambots would get nuked after being reported. If they're no longer getting nuked, that is very discouraging to report them ever again.

The ones that I reported before never got nuked. Only the posts were deleted, actually not all. That's why I was pushing to get them added to the rules. Not surprised that bit part of the time is reporting them is wastes.
legendary
[ANN][ICO][KOALATOKEN.IO] Trusted Payment Solution For The Adult Industry

Some "Nice project and interesting project" been always jotted down and seems the OP is keep on replying with minutes gap even though he can quote it in. Anyways just keep an eye on it.
legendary
User: suchmoon
Case: Haiku Bots part 3 (conversant)
From/to: 1-50
Pages:
Jump to: