Pages:
Author

Topic: CMD COIN SKEIN POW POS MASTERNODES LAUNCH SUNDAY 12 of August 18 GMT - page 3. (Read 20905 times)

copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Another new MN coin, what will CMD coin be used for? What makes it worth?
The Skein algorithm is easy to exploit, but it is not anti-asic, so exploiting the GPU is not ideal.
And finally I would not use CMD's purse if github was not available to review the source code.
Waiting for more updates ...

Please look again. Thank you
copper member
What is the point of this CMD coin ? Except for developer earning few BTC coins.

Is there any presale ?

Still no website...and I will skip this.
I don't see any need for this coin, and I don't know what is the connection with command except name CMD.

Please look again. Thank you
Activity: 5
mining has been smooth so far.

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Dev, in the future when you release a coin and have everybody waiting days dont premine the chain !!!!
Devs premining chains rattles my cage
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
I think, if all the ideas are realized qualitatively the project will be quite promising
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Reverse FOR Vietnamese translation
If you need Vietnamese community, please contact me.
Looking forward to your coin listed on exchange
yes masternode is 80% per block reward
Activity: 31
is masternode program?
I have been chatting with dev, seems like a very nice idea to build a platform for IT dev and design job announcement.

Some place people can meet and order some jobs to freelance developer who advertise with their skill and specific ability.

I think that it's a good idea.

Also I have been doing some maths, and coin spread plan seems to be very nice and slow.
There won't be too much coin generated in early stages, it should be very progressive.

With a 1 th nethash, it makes masternode (20k cmd collateral) for something like 2 BTC at hash renting price and a market entry price at arround 10k satoshi.

Lets see what happens Wink

Activity: 171
Merit: 1

What is the point of this CMD coin ? Except for developer earning few BTC coins.
Is there any presale ?

Yeah, still many things that should add on the thread above. I also think too lack information here. But let see if they will add new updates. They said will be more updates on August 12.
Skein isn't asic resistant, but it's very limit asic available as baikal is the only manufacturer.
Skein is good cause it isn't on nicehash Wink

And that makes it more valuable IMO.

I'm sure github and wallets will come right on time.
Activity: 129
Another new MN coin, what will CMD coin be used for? What makes it worth?
The Skein algorithm is easy to exploit, but it is not anti-asic, so exploiting the GPU is not ideal.
And finally I would not use CMD's purse if github was not available to review the source code.
Waiting for more updates ...
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
Can the CPU participate in the mining?
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064

Is there any presale ?

I don't see any need for this coin, and I don't know what is the connection with command except name CMD.

Activity: 1274
Merit: 556
It's C:\cmd not /, you plonkers. Can't even get your own coin right.

Running out of ideas to launch scamcoins, aren't we?
copper member
August the 12 at 18 hours gmt until block 10k
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1176
an at what for time we can mine
copper member
All pools and miners are welcome Smiley