Pages:
Author

Topic: CME contracts expire and the BITCOIN price..? - page 2. (Read 420 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
so the information that CME and CBOE contract expire effect to BTC price is not true ..?
Activity: 266
Merit: 13
iirc in regular futures markets, the expiry tends to see a rise as positions are closed and people buy to cover short positions.  But the BTC instruments are options, settled in cash, so there's no need to trade the asset directly. 
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
I don't see these contracts affecting the price in anyway. Everyone was expecting a price increase when CME and CBOE decided to introduce futures trading and when it happened, the price wasn't affected. I wouldn't put much hopes on it.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Hi all bro
i was heard that CME future contracts expire in 26 Jan (4 pm London time). Some big group tele said that CME future contracts expire will make the price of BTC uptrend

For me, i think that the cap of future contracts from CME and CBOE is too small with global BTC cap. and Owner of CME and CBOE can not make some big thing effect to BTC price in global

So how do you think about the BTC price after CBOE and CME future contacts expire..?

Many thanks

Trading Crypto Coach :tm::
As we Said Till 26th Jan Market will Not Have That Much Movement and This is What Happening at the Moment.

Market Cap is Also Going down a Bit, currently sitting at 510 Billion Dollars. Few Days Back it was Beyond 800 Billion Dollars

Don't Worry Guys Let The Big Date 26th Jan. Go Away then We will See Market Up-Trend Again.
Pages:
Jump to: