Pages:
Author

Topic: CNBC: Why JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon is wrong about Bitcoin - page 2. (Read 631 times)

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521
JPMorgan want to dump Bitcoin a few days before because it planed to buy a lot.
There is a complaint against JPMorgan for attempt to market manipulation since the Jamie Dimon intervention.

The complaint filed against him is adorable and all, but nothing will come of it. First, it was filed in Sweden, and it's not clear that Sweden has any authority to penalize Jamie Dimon (the complaint was against him, not JPMorgan).

Second, does anyone know who this Blockswater company is? My guess is that they are just a relatively unknown company who is using this stunt as an opportunity to get exposure for their brand. And honestly, remarking that Bitcoin is a "fraud" is just an opinion. I don't think it's manipulation, at least from an enforcement standpoint.
Ucy
Activity: 2632
Merit: 403
Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly
People lying and scheming to be wealthy. Wonder how they enjoy such ill gotten wealth.
Well am not really surprised, it's all part of the war against Bitcoin. 
Activity: 1148
Merit: 500
There is a complaint against JPMorgan for attempt to market manipulation since the Jamie Dimon intervention.

A bit disappointing that such a "established" Financial Industry leader would resort to DIRTY tricks - that anyone would be able to verify and see right through.
I've gotten so many confirmations from insiders about just how much Bitcoin trading activity actually goes on there. He is a liar and a cheat - and the real FRAUD in all this.
As they were saying, it's a war between them and bitcoin. But they were caught buying at the dip. They are spreading FUDs to get handful of bitcoins. I really don't care on what they were saying. They can't kill bitcoin anyway. There are saying that if you can't beat them, join them. I think that's what they are doing.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0

A bit disappointing that such a "established" Financial Industry leader would resort to DIRTY tricks - that anyone would be able to verify and see right through.
I've gotten so many confirmations from insiders about just how much Bitcoin trading activity actually goes on there. He is a liar and a cheat - and the real FRAUD in all this.
Activity: 826
Merit: 440
Pages:
Jump to: