Pages:
Author

Topic: CNC - What would it take to fall off BTC-e? - page 2. (Read 1141 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 501
Now this isn't about CNC specifically.
It's just an example of an alt coin that has absolutely no community support, no dev and no speculative future.. but yet remains on an exchange.

So two scenarios:
An exchange can leave an alt coin on their site forever.
It gets pumped/dumped between .0005 - .0015 until the end of time.
Yet too many coins clutter their site and make them look greedy and unprofessional.

I haven't seen a second scenario yet since I am unaware of any alt coin that has been removed from a bigger exchange such as BTC-e.

Please enlighten me; your thoughts?
So sad really. That was the first coin I ever made anything on. Yes it was only .1500 BTC but that is more than I had before.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
fml
It's just an example of an alt coin that has absolutely no community support, no dev and no speculative future.. but yet remains on an exchange.

So two scenarios:
Yet too many coins clutter their site and make them look greedy and unprofessional.

I haven't seen a second scenario yet since I am unaware of any alt coin that has been removed from a bigger exchange such as BTC-e.

They have no reason to remove it, tbh. It's not costing them anything to keep it on there, and as long as people continue to trade it, they continue to make $$ off the fees they charge. If people stopped trading it, then they would probably remove it
Activity: 840
Merit: 250

So two scenarios:

Pages:
Jump to: