Pages:
Author

Topic: CNV : corona virus token Project - page 2. (Read 287 times)

Activity: 795
Merit: 10
March 21, 2020, 02:37:55 AM
The digital currency’s tokens are burnt every Every week in ratio of 2:1 depending upon the number of victims Recovered during those hours.

Oh c'mon.
This is just too good to be true.
I doubt it will be successful.

The sudden creation of a coin because of the virus.
Normally, you are using just the name because of the viral name which is now being talked a lot in different forums and social media.
For you it might be a wise idea but not for the people who have seen the same shit already.
Yeah! Here in this forum. You cannot fool anyone here anymore. Maybe the newbies, but it would be too much of a fool to buy that.

Definitely the project cannot be a successful one.  So they want to gather some money all in the name of donating to the victims and run away.  If they want to do charity work, they should go ahead and do it and not through one nonsense token sale.
I have seen some related topics too a couple of weeks ago, I just wave it off. I think we can also help by stop replying to such baseless topics.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 329
March 21, 2020, 02:01:09 AM
Why are people creating post about this coin over and over? It has no real use case, everything about it is based on hype and investors will definitely hate the name since Coronavirus is killing Innocent people, this coin will never be successful

Because they think people is the same as before that they can easily trap for an investment of tokens. The idea of making a hype just to have a large buys from traders.
Even they distribute that tokens free it will also hard for them to earn trust and volume from traders.
Activity: 742
Merit: 16
March 21, 2020, 01:46:16 AM
Why are people creating post about this coin over and over? It has no real use case, everything about it is based on hype and investors will definitely hate the name since Coronavirus is killing Innocent people, this coin will never be successful
Activity: 3024
Merit: 651
March 21, 2020, 01:44:10 AM
The digital currency’s tokens are burnt every Every week in ratio of 2:1 depending upon the number of victims Recovered during those hours.

Oh c'mon.
This is just too good to be true.
I doubt it will be successful.

The sudden creation of a coin because of the virus.
Normally, you are using just the name because of the viral name which is now being talked a lot in different forums and social media.
For you it might be a wise idea but not for the people who have seen the same shit already.
Yeah! Here in this forum. You cannot fool anyone here anymore. Maybe the newbies, but it would be too much of a fool to buy that.
Activity: 527
Merit: 113
March 21, 2020, 01:30:06 AM
I think people should stop creating a diversion here. Good post always missing out here, due to users like this, who keep posting or even promoting their projects indirectly. I wish someone clean up this section and only legit conversation with sense can be open up.

OP coronavirus situation is getting worse already dont add up some tension with the people here.
copper member
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
March 21, 2020, 01:25:46 AM
This is the second times i see thread about this scam token today, they are such promotion threads. This scam token has no usage and no adoption in any case. This project shows out the stupid and rapacity of those who create this shit.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
March 21, 2020, 01:19:54 AM
CVN good name and have stand for corona virus token, by the way who create this token and how to purchase for investing or trading this coin. Maybe some one can give source link about this coin info and what their feature by creating this coin and will they give donation for corona virus victim in the world not.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
March 21, 2020, 01:18:51 AM
I occasionally wander into the altcoin discussion board looking for posts to merit and am almost always met with scammers and spammers. Its pretty disappointing, to be honest.

This is a very stupid scam you are promoting. At least you are not pointing to a website or telling people to buy the token from you.
Activity: 896
Merit: 198
March 21, 2020, 01:16:40 AM
There is no use of that tokens this is only created base on the hype.
No good thing will be given to investors . Investors should forget about this things.

Donation things is just a word but there is no way you will give it to the right persons who needed it, instead of buying a token you should make your donation directly to the government or WHO which is the agency looking and making a solution to that problem.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
March 21, 2020, 01:07:39 AM
The world woke up to a rhythm of fear and panic when the most populated continent around the world was hit by a new kind of virus never known to man immune system yet.
The virus gives a disease that causes respiratory illness (like the flu) with symptoms such as a cough, fever, and in more severe cases, difficulty breathing. You can protect yourself by washing your hands frequently, avoiding touching your face, and avoiding close contact (1 meter or 3 feet) with people who are unwell
spreads primarily through contact with an infected person when they cough or sneeze. It also spreads when a person touches a surface or object that has the virus on it, then touches their eyes, nose, or mouth
This virus is known as CORONA virus
   With more and more people getting aware about this virus there is indeed need for knowledge and interest in other for individuals to feel safe..
The CNV project known as the corona virus token is a block chain based on the ethereum platform that does not only give awareness about the virus itself but also give chance to individuals who invested in the project to earn as  recovery cases are recorded or announced
An incredible feature of CNV is that the project will donate 30% of fund raised to UNICEF for welfare.
  The digital currency’s tokens are burnt every Every week in ratio of 2:1 depending upon the number of victims Recovered during those hours. "As the number of victims recover from the virus, the double of tokens will be burned. When victims recovers fast  the tokens are also burning fast. "Some people speculate a large portion of the supply will be burned due to the recovery of victims, so they invest,". The goal of the project is to spread awareness about the Pandemic COVID19 virus (Corona), wish every corona Victim recovered from corona and help Corona Victims people by donating some funds for their welfare.
  As on 16th March 2020 a total of 1,55,550 CNV have been burned for the 77,775 people recovered from Corona till the date.
Here is the tx I’d for the tokens burned :
https://etherscan.io/tx/0x8fc7e8c03565e94ca0d7c494e816f8de1daa9cf58f078bb95f75af38679fd2d0

Contract Address : 0x02Cc786304ec4D6758cB16a962139870B4d960Ce

It may interest you to know that there are so many fake clone of this project, but this one is the authentic one
Pages:
Jump to: