Pages:
Author

Topic: Co-founders of Centra Tech arrested - page 3. (Read 336 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
April 03, 2018, 03:22:49 AM
it is a great pity that the team turned out to be scammers. because the project could be very profitable and necessary for crypto business.
Activity: 266
Merit: 114
April 03, 2018, 03:16:07 AM
This is a great news to hear that the scammers are arrested. But one big reason for this to happen was it came in the eye of most everyone due to the famous celebrities promoting it making it more widespread and keep a close eye on the team which ultimately turned out to be the reason which caught their scam. It's not completely right to say that the celebrities lied for money as they could also have been fooled by the team. The point on what to be focused right now is how the money is to be returned back to the investors safely.
Still, there are lots of ICOs turning out to be a scam which does not get caught and the scammers get away with it roaming freely. Maybe ICO 2.0 could be a solution for this issue.
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
April 03, 2018, 02:48:09 AM
I invested in the presale but what got me disturb was that they keep changing the terms of their ICOs and seems so desperate to collect money from people without any just cause, so fortunately for me the tokens was selling on the exchange when their ICOs was on, I just sold all my tokens at profit. I can't say I am shocked this is happening

you are a smart man ,good luck with you ,but i lost my part of my money with this. i didn't know how should i do ,price is falling  again and again . -57.93% right now .
Activity: 742
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
April 03, 2018, 02:38:44 AM
I invested in the presale but what got me disturb was that they keep changing the terms of their ICOs and seems so desperate to collect money from people without any just cause, so fortunately for me the tokens was selling on the exchange when their ICOs was on, I just sold all my tokens at profit. I can't say I am shocked this is happening
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
April 03, 2018, 02:36:42 AM
coming to an ICO near you soon
Activity: 946
Merit: 105
April 03, 2018, 02:32:07 AM
What happend with this 32 milions?
That would be an issue. Though I believe authorities would try their best to return the funds to the investors (who comes out) as they had did in previous few frauds.
This justifies how celebrity endorses an ICO and how easy is it to get fooled.
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
Professional Translator (Malaysian Language)
April 03, 2018, 02:20:12 AM
It's mind boggling that even in today's world where the long arm of the law is longer than it's ever been, people are still trying to flee and commit fraudulent activity, all in the name of a few million dollars.  I'm glad this happened.  Hopefully it will deter future violators.  The more get arrested the better.
Activity: 1022
April 03, 2018, 02:14:16 AM
What happend with this 32 milions?
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
April 03, 2018, 02:10:52 AM
Same things are gonna happen with many faky "fintech" ICO's soon.
Activity: 946
Merit: 105
April 03, 2018, 02:09:21 AM
Centra Tech, a widely advertised ICO had it's co-founder arrested after they were trying to escape the country with collected funds.

They were successful in raising 32 millions by claiming to offer a variety of financial products, including a debit card backed by Visa and MasterCard, with which users could instantly convert cryptocurrencies into US dollars and other legal tender.

Floyd Mayweather had previously endorsed the ICO, probably a paid job.
Pages:
Jump to: