Pages:
Author

Topic: Coast to Coast AM With your Host George Noory! - page 2. (Read 1534 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Alright guys so Im a Huge fan of the late night chatter where the topics can reach extreme ends of the spectrum. There are so manny great topics though, No o0ther radio station talks about aliens,NWO, conspiracy theories, politics, war, after life, apocalypse type shit.

I mean this is the type of radio show that you could picture a guy cleaning his rifle near a black board covered with conspiracy theorist contraband  such as maps, photos, pin/tacks and red string that links certain information for crucial planning. Maybe dates and times.

Anyways Im currently listning and the topic is how there is an attack on our right to bare arms ect. And I gotta say not all there stuff is novelty but alot of truth. Alex jones just not so damn extreme.

But I wanna know who else likes to tune in, and also what you like to do while you listen? Its a real late night talk show thats usally syndicated by major radio networks. I know its all over the USA on the radio. or most of it anyways. I also kno you can listen on line too but never have to .

I like to get a nice cold diet coke, a puff or two of the meds, and a little Combat Arms while i listen.

so do your self a favor check it out. Bitcoin is something that will or eventually be a maintopic on this show and when it does  it may be one of the most important public service announcments for bitcoin. Maybe on the same level for what gawker did for silkroad.
Pages:
Jump to: