Pages:
Author

Topic: Cocos-BCX Private Event at NASDAQ Marketsite during Consensus Week - page 99. (Read 9763 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Do you have any video reports from conferences where Cocos-BCX representatives participated?

There is a video from the conference Crypto Games Conference 2019 in Minsk  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmaQ8ZAX62o
Activity: 67
Are you focused on working in the Asian market? What other markets do you see as promising for your project?
Activity: 59
Do you have any video reports from conferences where Cocos-BCX representatives participated?
Activity: 79
You have huge support in the Asian market. What other markets are priorities for your project?
Activity: 28
What paid services will Cocos BCX provide?
Activity: 84
How many funds do you plan to raise in the next stage of collecting investments?

The project team has no problems with investment. Their main task is to expand the Cocos-BCX community for project recognition worldwide.
Activity: 87
How many funds do you plan to raise in the next stage of collecting investments?
Activity: 97
I understand you have an Asian team, but the Cocos-BCX project itself was based in Argentina. How did this happen?
Activity: 93
Is it true that in Japan there are Cocos Creator development courses in elementary school?
Activity: 70
What famous technology companies use Cocos engine?

Nowadays, major companies including Huawei, OPPO, VIVO, Samsung and Baidu are all using the runtime environment and frameworks provided by Cocos for mini games.
Activity: 96
Every crypto startup wants to meet with representatives of Binance and take pictures with this logo.  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 105
Such great pleasure for @CocosBCX to be part of @BinanceLabs family and working together with 35 portfolio projects building into the future!

Congratulations to @BinanceLabs for the meaningful and impressive one year achievement! #BUIDL

https://twitter.com/BinanceLabs/status/1128915057910439938

Congratulations! Cooperation with Binance Labs is a great opportunity to gain recognition in the cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 99
What famous technology companies use Cocos engine?
Activity: 38
Such great pleasure for @CocosBCX to be part of @BinanceLabs family and working together with 35 portfolio projects building into the future!

Congratulations to @BinanceLabs for the meaningful and impressive one year achievement! #BUIDL

https://twitter.com/BinanceLabs/status/1128915057910439938
Activity: 79
I do not trust the IEO fees that were held on the centralized exchanges. How can I check who bought the coins?

Maybe coins bought bots?
Activity: 28
I often see Cocos BCX working closely with Binance Labs.

I understand you are planning to conduct IEO on the Binance exchange?

If so, then I would like IEO to be held at Binance DEX

To do this, there is a Binance Launchpad on the exchange.

What is the point of doing IEO on Binance DEX?
Activity: 84

If so, then I would like IEO to be held at Binance DEX
Activity: 87

Activity: 97
I saw you have a forum, but it is in Chinese. Do you have a Cocos-BCX forum in English?
Activity: 93
What games have been created in Cocos BCX?
Pages:
Jump to: