Pages:
Author

Topic: Codinginmysleep= BFL SHILL 2 the MAX - - page 2. (Read 5139 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 10
August 27, 2013, 01:07:11 AM
I think his first video showing the unboxing of the Jalapeno back in April basically caught my eye and put my thoughts at ease about BFL.

Dog and pony show. Was very obvious.

David Perry (Coding In My Sleep) sold his soul for one measly Jalapeno.

One Jalapeño and about 300 cheesecakes.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026
In Cryptocoins I Trust
August 25, 2013, 07:48:01 AM
Although he may be a shill, that guy is actually really nice. I met him at the Bitcoin Conference.

Don't persecute him too badly.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
August 25, 2013, 12:53:03 AM
I think his first video showing the unboxing of the Jalapeno back in April basically caught my eye and put my thoughts at ease about BFL.

Nobody likes cheap whores Sad
Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
August 24, 2013, 08:14:00 AM

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1018
HoneybadgerOfMoney.com Weed4bitcoin.com
August 24, 2013, 05:09:47 AM
I think his first video showing the unboxing of the Jalapeno back in April basically caught my eye and put my thoughts at ease about BFL.  So then today I noticed that he is promoting the new POS ASIC PCIE card from BFL.  My feelings are like...ok...I get it, you did a review/unboxing of the product probably because they asked you to and because you promised to get them a lot of "exposure"  Now its just starting to get sickening to my stomach whenver I see him doing any videos or reviews. 

He is a paid spokesperson for BFL.  He is paid by the free merchandise offerred to him as though it were readily available when the reality is that BFL is pocketing your money and "claiming to be waiting for longboards for minirigs from AUG '12" STILL. 

That means that for this guy to have the nerve to even put that onto his website - HES A FUCKING SHILL 2 THE MAX!

Ok I'm off my soapbox.
Pages:
Jump to: