Pages:
Author

Topic: coin discontinued for other technology, [email protected] - page 3. (Read 4596 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Activity: 99
Devs! 3 days not news!

dev's internet connection has been turned off by their parents during weekend.
Devs! 3 days not news!
Activity: 5
CryptoNote Currency Bug Allowes Creation of Unlimited Number of Coins

https://www.ccn.com/cryptonote-currency-bug-allowed-creation-unlimited-number-coins/

If you still going to fork the old cryptonote code, then make sure the cryptonote-currency-bug is also fixed before re-launching.
Any news? We are very much awaiting your statement and solving the problem.
Activity: 672
Merit: 35
#BUIDL team to become delegates-validator
hi Dev....

nice project, the concept incredible, congr for ICO.

please.. how to mining with pool and the get wallet GUI.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10

agree, need to reduce the coin supply.-

What dramatic change we saw in last weeks of last year was the concept of supply became irrelevant totally.

Activity: 426
Merit: 11

What dramatic change we saw in last weeks of last year was the concept of supply became irrelevant totally. This year will take that at one step more higher and people those think larger supplies coins or tokens will not rise will left behind.
Merit: 10

Hi Guys, ok so far we have taken block 7257 as the latest block. We are now integrating the blockchain into the new code (private for now).

So far we have been able to retrieve balances from old wallets.

So please while we continue to work, 1. Definitely stop mining as anything past block 7257 won't be included. 

Linux users are able to go into their src folder and save the yourwalletname.wallet and yourwalletname.address and by simply pasting these into the newly compiled source you will be able to retrieve all balances up to block 7257. 

We have increased the amount of primary nodes considerably and when we release the updated src the KRX official CLI for windows will be released at the same time.

That's the update so far and please rest assured we are working day and night to get it done right.

Thank you for your support and patience.

This is great, but you have not yet addressed the communities concerns about too much coin supply?  Huh

Which will make it a junk coin for both investors and miners!

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Reserved spanish translation. Please confirm if you need it
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
wow much coin such love

Hi Guys, ok so far we have taken block 7257 as the latest block. We are now integrating the blockchain into the new code (private for now).

So please while we continue to work, 1. Definitely stop mining as anything past block 7257 won't be included. 

Linux users are able to go into their src folder and save the yourwalletname.wallet and yourwalletname.address and by simply pasting these into the newly compiled source you will be able to retrieve all balances up to block 7257. 

We have increased the amount of primary nodes considerably and when we release the updated src the KRX official CLI for windows will be released at the same time.

That's the update so far and please rest assured we are working day and night to get it done right.

This is great, but you have not yet addressed the communities concerns about too much coin supply?  Huh

Which will make it a junk coin for both investors and miners!

Activity: 152
is there information and what is the time frame for solving the problem?
""Hi Guys, we are really close to a solution and making an official statement, please bare with us just a little bit longer.""

Currently the code is just a for of cryptonote,

so,what's the difference between kred and monero?

any advantage for this coin?

nothing special, it`s just more one fork of monero
Activity: 9
""Hi Guys, we are really close to a solution and making an official statement, please bare with us just a little bit longer.""
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
Currently the code is just a for of cryptonote,

so,what's the difference between kred and monero?

any advantage for this coin?
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
Good afternoon, I can not find a "KRX" mining pool, anyone know of a pool? and do you know if it is being advantage to mine it through an i7-3630QM?
Activity: 238
Hi! KreditX is a nice project but what does it cater to when it comes to payment? Can I pay my telephone bill using this?
Activity: 5
you what?  Huh

disagree on all points...

Only someone who does not care about the long term viability of KredX will "disagree on all points".

I have also mined millions of coin - so what - you can't sell it if KredX becomes a junk coin.
It’s great to see you taking the communities concerns and advice on-board.  

As one of the original investors in KredX, I’m concerned about the price I paid during the ICO and the value of KredX going forward.  

One of the main factors that kills the price of any crypto is its maximum supply.  

I strongly suggest that the maximum supply of KredX be kept below 4.4 billion coins.

Re-launching the coin with a 10% pre-mine for the ICO investors is suggested to ensure a fair launch for both the ICO investors and miners.  

In addition, I would like to see a road map of how you plan to spend the funds raised.

I support.

The following is suggested:

• Postpone Re-launch: Postpone re-launch for 2 months to ensure the wallets (incl windows) and mining pools are in place to ensure a fair launch.
  • Reduce Coin Supply: Reduce coin supply from 184.46 billion KRX to 4.4 billion KRX to ensure a sustainable future price.
  • Buy Back KRT Tokens: Buy back KRT tokens on https://etherdelta.com/#KRT-ETH and burn tokens to reduce supply. (Some investors have not received their KRT Tokens and already 100% drop in price?).
  • Original investors holding KRT should get 10% of KRX coin supply (premine KRX and give to investors).
  • Configure Block Reward Algorithm Correctly. Ensure Block reward algorithm is configured correctly especially to ensure even distribution of coin over the 30 or 50 year period.
  • At least 3 x dedicated synchronised node address should be created for wallets to prevent any future soft forks.
  • Fork New Code: No need to fork old 2014 code when there have been improvements in other CryptoNote coins like Monero.
  • Hire 1 x Community Manager and 1 x Cryptonote whiz kid to ensure success– this why you raised the ICO funds.
  • Advisors: Invite Monero and other CryptoNote developers to be advisors.

This is a good project with lots of potential - let us all work together to make it a success.

you what?  Huh

disagree on all points...
Pages:
Jump to: