Pages:
Author

Topic: Coin Market Cap SCAM!!! - page 4. (Read 809 times)

legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481
March 26, 2018, 05:15:11 AM
Does anybody know a similar website but with better features?

There are quite some other options to choose from.
These 3 have pretty much the same featuers as CMC:

Note that there are way more than just 3 alternative to CMC. Those are these which are used most frequently by people.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
March 26, 2018, 04:09:08 AM
I wonder if CMC even hosts a full node. Not that I'm a big fan of Blockchain.info, but even their numbers looks more reliable then CMC's. Damn shame!

Do they have to host a full node? As far as I understand CMC just aggregates data from exchanges.
Activity: 28
March 26, 2018, 03:57:20 AM
I wonder if CMC even hosts a full node. Not that I'm a big fan of Blockchain.info, but even their numbers looks more reliable then CMC's. Damn shame!
Activity: 66
March 26, 2018, 03:26:25 AM
I can't stop wondering how come CMC keeps their #1 position. It was painfuly obvious CMC is slow, have no historical data, they often show inaccurate data. I mean how hard it is to fetch market data from 100 or so exchanges? It's not like they don't cooperate or change API on a daily basis, shouldn't be that hard to make service that work fast, reliable, but what most important every point of data have to be explainable.

Meh...

Agreed. CMC is a really outdated resource! Its like that haven't update it in like 5 years.
Does anybody know a similar website but with better features?
Thanks!
Activity: 392
Merit: 41
This text is irrelevant
March 26, 2018, 03:10:17 AM
I can't stop wondering how come CMC keeps their #1 position. It was painfuly obvious CMC is slow, have no historical data, they often show inaccurate data. I mean how hard it is to fetch market data from 100 or so exchanges? It's not like they don't cooperate or change API on a daily basis, shouldn't be that hard to make service that work fast, reliable, but what most important every point of data have to be explainable.

Meh...
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
March 25, 2018, 03:05:35 PM
After having a horrible experience with coinsmarkets, I really started to lose my hope with other not-so-popular exchanges. Seeing the video is really disappointing and I really hope it doesn't turn out to be true. In case it does, I am sure the market will take another hit and prices will again start falling down (which is heartbreaking). Keeping my fingers crossed at the moment.
Activity: 27
March 25, 2018, 01:42:05 PM
Guys if you havent heard already theres supposedly a huge SCAM going on with our favorite Coin Market Cap, check out this video towards the end he dicusses it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ql-_TZH9rc&t=812s

and what do you guys think is going on?
That's so sad ,that is if this is true,I can't tell for now.We are struggling with the tether issue.
Activity: 56
March 25, 2018, 01:39:29 PM
Guys if you havent heard already theres supposedly a huge SCAM going on with our favorite Coin Market Cap, check out this video towards the end he dicusses it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ql-_TZH9rc&t=812s

and what do you guys think is going on?
Pages:
Jump to: