Pages:
Author

Topic: coin memes don't have a project? Is it worth buying for the long term? - page 7. (Read 990 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 364
stead.builders
As far as I know, meme coin are just for fun and don't have a clear project.
Evidently, everyone knows that memes Coin didn't have any concept or any use case because their base is made up of memes, jokes, laughs, or blah blah. This cryptocurrency is also called a coin, but its basis is not organized by anything; it's only for the purpose of jokes or fun. It does not have a proper use case like other coins.

Are meme coin worth buying in the long term?
No, meme coins didn't have long-term worth because, firstly, people didn't like to invest in them, and secondly, they didn't have any purpose as to how they could be used in the long term. It is made up just for fun and entertainment. Besides that, meme coins have a high risk of investment, so anytime they can give you a loss,

What is your reason for buying meme coin?
The only reason for buying is the cheap price or something that gives you an unimaginable profit.

Personal: I also used to invest in memes Coin when I seemed to be in profit mode.  But anyway,  it also gives you profit as well as loss. DYOR because I am not a financial adviser.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 292
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
the sole reason is the opportunity to bring profit,

But actually profits from participating in memecoin do not happen often with the crowd. Many people indulge in the illusion of luck to write off nonsense as technology investments.

Perhaps with memecoin, there are not too many special things besides things to note such as limiting contact, avoiding fomo, sh*tcoin, rugbull,... many serious problems associated with memecoin. But people still look for it because of the low affordability and the opportunity to bring big profits (not happening).
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225
A simple logic on investment.

If you don't know the reason why you needed to buy the asset, that's mean you don't have a ability to being investor. At least you know the basic information abou the project and is good or not by holding the token/coin.

If you ask other people, you will get various response.
Activity: 476
Merit: 337
Op, I think this is not the right place to talk about this because you won't get the kind of response you would want to hear, I think you should do just as @odohu already told you.
However, j don't give a fuck to outcoins or shitcoins because most of them are not to be trusted, although there are some that are real legit but the ones that are not legit has spoiled the reputation of the legit ones.
I don't think it is will be a wise idea if an outcoins investor hold any of the outcoins for a long term because as day pass by the value is dropping, so if you are looking for were to put your money for a long term, then you should try to consider investing in Bitcoin. Bitcoin is ested and also trusted for a long term holding.
Activity: 518
Merit: 509
Dogecoin is the first meme coin that I know, in 2021 Elon Musk supports the use of Dogecoin, since then the popularity of meme coin has peaked, many new meme coin have emerged such as
- Shiba inu
- floki
- Baby doge coin
- Pepe
and many more.
Even though there is no clear project, many people are still interested in meme coin because they have increased by thousands of%.
First this topic belong to altcoin board.
Second, before buying any coin, you must do your due diligence and take decision.
Third, your target will determine if you will hold or take profits.
No one is expected to give you financial advice here as the decision shoulf be based on your independent research, the consequences too should be yours to bear.
Activity: 63
Merit: 28
Dogecoin is the first meme coin that I know, in 2021 Elon Musk supports the use of Dogecoin, since then the popularity of meme coin has peaked, many new meme coin have emerged such as
- Shiba inu
- floki
- Baby doge coin
- Pepe
and many more.
Even though there is no clear project, many people are still interested in meme coin because they have increased by thousands of%.
Pages:
Jump to: