Pages:
Author

Topic: Coin of the future: DeepOnion - page 2. (Read 518 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
December 28, 2017, 04:51:22 AM
I have recently acquired some Deep Onion after a friend of mine introduced me to them and explained the concepts. I almost added some more on the last dip under $3 and wish I had acted quicker Smiley
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
December 28, 2017, 04:32:58 AM
I think this is a great coin anonymous! and I have invested in it!
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
December 28, 2017, 04:28:11 AM
Wow, I just noticed the growth. I am impressed by it! Do you think it will go higher?
Activity: 1624
Merit: 163
December 28, 2017, 04:26:28 AM
This is a good coin which is based on TOR. I wonder why one of the major promoters like McAfee have not given it the thumbs up yet. Lots of deeponion signatures all over the bitcointalk forum so it must be a successful campaign with a big community.

Yes, it is definitely a good coin but sadly, it hasn't release its whitepaper yet  and mcAfee said that from now on, he won't review any coin anymore because of the recent events and attacks.

BTW, they said they will release the whitepaper soon! so fill your bags of onions because we will fly to the moon.
Activity: 602
December 27, 2017, 08:06:51 PM
There are lot of people with signature so the community is growing.. however I still prefer Zcash or Monero if I have to put some serious amount of money...
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
December 27, 2017, 08:05:14 PM
This is a good coin which is based on TOR. I wonder why one of the major promoters like McAfee have not given it the thumbs up yet. Lots of deeponion signatures all over the bitcointalk forum so it must be a successful campaign with a big community.
Activity: 179
Merit: 11
December 27, 2017, 10:14:21 AM
Guys you should check DeepOnion it is really coin of the future, it is couple months old and it's growing really fast it has great community and it cost around 5$ so now it is still time to get it cheaper....
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
December 27, 2017, 07:17:19 AM
It seems scam, most of the threads here is to discussion detailed questions, you just post another thread here is not proper.
Activity: 256
Merit: 102
December 27, 2017, 06:52:54 AM
It's getting some FUD by people here but that doesn't phase me none. It doesn't excite me like xtrabytes and pascalcoin do because there are some other coins that have similar technology as deeponion, but the community and development makes the difference.  Low market cap makes it a no brainer with the size of the community. Just got listed to kucoin as well. Despite pascalcoin's best efforts the lack of a large community makes for certain limitations despite the greatness of the tech.

People called NEM a scam years ago, and xtrabytes a scam earlier this year, and I kept holding and made massive gains. What other people says has little effect on me.

Pretty much every one of the top coins today have been called a scam at one point or another. Part of me thinks that people see they've missed a chance then dont want others to get in out of spite.
December 27, 2017, 06:32:22 AM
It's getting some FUD by people here but that doesn't phase me none. It doesn't excite me like xtrabytes and pascalcoin do because there are some other coins that have similar technology as deeponion, but the community and development makes the difference.  Low market cap makes it a no brainer with the size of the community. Just got listed to kucoin as well. Despite pascalcoin's best efforts the lack of a large community makes for certain limitations despite the greatness of the tech.

People called NEM a scam years ago, and xtrabytes a scam earlier this year, and I kept holding and made massive gains. What other people says has little effect on me.

Yeah Cheesy

And with the release of whitepaper, it's going to soar to the moon!
Activity: 2
December 26, 2017, 01:03:12 PM
I'm pretty new to the crypto, but I like the anonymous coins. Also check out the Spectrecoin (XSPEC) with current market cap around 30M.
They had a very ambitious roadmap, but they updated it recently and it seems more realistic now. I think this coin has potential to grow as well.
https://spectreproject.io/
http://coinwiki.info/en/SpectreCoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
December 26, 2017, 12:25:26 PM

Activity: 139
December 26, 2017, 12:13:55 PM
It is definitely a promising anonymous coin. By this time next year I think we will all be shocked by the price and many will wish they would of got in on the air drop or bought a bag full of them. It has a lot of great features, and a great community behind it. Can't wait for deepsend to be released.
Activity: 202
December 26, 2017, 11:40:37 AM
It is a great project and I like to have some DeepOnion in my wallet and i hope it will soon go the moon.
December 26, 2017, 09:59:52 AM
But DeepOnion's code was not updated much faster than other anonymous COINS, which worried me, and there was a lot of information about the DeepOnion scams at forum.

FUD everywhere, you can check DeepOnion for yourself and see if it is a scam Smiley
December 26, 2017, 09:58:50 AM
Current distribution is by airdrop yes? Looks promising, may have to look at joining airdrop.

Well, you need to have 100 onions in your wallet, be atleast Jr. member, and bitcointalk account registered before December 1 2017 to join the airdrop. But once you qualify in those. You can join the airdrop and get free DeepOnions Smiley
Activity: 154
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
December 26, 2017, 09:50:01 AM
But DeepOnion's code was not updated much faster than other anonymous COINS, which worried me, and there was a lot of information about the DeepOnion scams at forum.
Activity: 37
December 26, 2017, 09:48:40 AM
It is cheap! DeepOnion is incredibly cheap at current price of $3 when compared to other similar Cryptocurrencies like Monero ($308), Zcash ($388). , PIVX ($5). Consider also that it offers extra features which other anonymous Cryptocurrencies lack.
Activity: 182
December 26, 2017, 09:44:39 AM
Yes deeponion is cheaper than highmarketcap anonymity coins like XMR,and Zcash,thats why i invested more in Deeponion it has a lot of potential.
Activity: 29
December 26, 2017, 09:43:43 AM
Current distribution is by airdrop yes? Looks promising, may have to look at joining airdrop.
Pages:
Jump to: