Pages:
Author

Topic: Coin Portfolio App for Android & iOS - track your current value - page 2. (Read 1008 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Super cool feature. This is finally a great app. I can track all my crypto investments under single app.
I can now synchronise my transactions from poloniex. Sync is very stable than even before. This app really does not miss a single currency, i like it but i request you to make it supported for kitkat version also.

Hey TheCoinFinder, many thanks! If there is anything else missing, just let me know!
Yep sorry about Kitkat Sad, i excluded Kitkat (4.4) and started from scratch with Lollipop (5.0) because there is (from the technical side) a huge difference and much that you don't need to take care of. But i will look into it and check what must be changed to make it work with Kitkat.

Best,
Alex

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
Super cool feature. This is finally a great app. I can track all my crypto investments under single app.
I can now synchronise my transactions from poloniex. Sync is very stable than even before. This app really does not miss a single currency, i like it but i request you to make it supported for kitkat version also.
Hi Rrita,

thanks for your installation! These coins should be listed inside the app! I unfortunately forgot to implement a better search function for not only the name but also the symbol or coin ID. It's yet only possible to search for the name.

ETT is EncryptoTel
PPT is Populous
PLT is ? (i think this one is really not listed?)

if you type "enc" EncryptoTel will show up
Does that help you?

But thanks for your feedback! will implement a better search function in the next release!
Activity: 670
Merit: 512
Sorry to said that, I have download the apps also uninstall it from my mobile phone.The apps design was pretty cool.but i cant found my necessary coin listed there!! I am looking for ETT,PPT,PLT etc but no one coin listed there,why?? I think this apps need more and more coin for added.
will download again if i see people giving good review about this coin.best of luck for this app.
Hello all!

In the past months i worked on a new Portfolio App for Android which fits my personal needs. I also looked into similar apps but they were all a little bit different than what i personally needed.

All of my cryptocurrencies (including Bitcoin) are stored in different wallets locally on my computer or on trading platforms. It's a bit difficult to know my current value since you usually just see the quantity and not the current average market value.

The app basically does this for you. It shows you your value and what you've invested to buy (or mine them). You can add deposit, exchange and withdrawal transactions.

Let me explain it with an example: Lets say you bought 1 BTC for 2000€, exchanges 0.5 BTC to 10 ETH, then exchanges 1 ETH to 5 XMR
What you would see is:
0.5 BTC invested value = 1000€  (current value 1200€)
9.0 ETH invested value =  900€   (current value 1600€)
5.0 XMR invested value = 100€   (current value 180€)
and so on.

Almost all cryptocurrencies are supported!
There is also support for: EUR, USD, RUB, CHF, GBP, DKK, NOK, PLN, SEK & AUD (is there something missing for you?)

I released version 1.0 finally yesterday and i really hope that at least a few people find this app useful. It gives myself so much more value in tracking my Bitcoin and Altcoin prices/value since every single one is in a different wallet and so on. There are also no ads in this app because i really hate ads and they really don't add value at all. Please give me feedback so i can improve the app!

Play Store Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tnx.apps.coinportfolio
App Store Link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/coin-portfolio-crypto-currency-portfolio-tracker/id1270694784

Feedback is always appreciated!

If you don't like it: Why? is there something missing for you or does my use case doesn't make sense for you?

Screenshot:
https://i.imgur.com/taeOZz3.jpg
Pages:
Jump to: