Pages:
Author

Topic: Coin prices down 25% to 30% this morning. - page 4. (Read 404 times)

Activity: 2870
Merit: 594
Buy when there is blood in the streets - Baron Rothschild

So yeah, this is another golden opportunity from everyone to stack their crypto wallet and fatten it.
As the market is crumbling down and many are in fear and push the sell button, there might be wise and intelligent investors roaming around, picking up cheap bitcoin and other good altcoins.

Although we didn't want the market to fall-down, let's look at the bright side, just saying.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860
Well, time is always weird with Bitcoin's price. That's the normal of Bitcoin. It rises just when you think it will fall and it will fall just when you think it is being carried by the bulls. I cannot explain why the price of Bitcoin is falling right now. I was feeling bullish about Bitcoin several days ago when it crossed $10,000, but it seems my gut feeling is never accurate. I thought we will hit $12,000. Well, I guess both the traditional market and crypto market are now affected by the fear of COVID-19 pandemic.
Activity: 199
Merit: 1
Buying opportunity approaching!  I just need to learn when to sell at the right time.

Why are cryptos falling, their prices should be rising like gold at times like this.

I opened up coinmarketcap this morning, saw all the red, and said "holy fucking shit".

Weird times, but whatever, as long as I make a big profit!
Pages:
Jump to: