Pages:
Author

Topic: COIN-STREAM.COM - 0.5% OF YOUR DEPOSIT EVERY HOUR! - page 4. (Read 4275 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
I think that right now is the best time to do it, because the site just started working
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
awesome. you are getting paid every hour.  that sounds great.  I was thinking of investing 1.0 bitcoin.
0.5 BTC in total
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
if don't mind me asking but how much did you invest
I don't think so. Becuse they started paying me right after I made my deposit and now every hour I get direct transactions to my wallet, exactly 0.5% of my depost. So now I'm about to invest more)
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
in 7 days he's gone with all the coin more like
COIN-STREAM.COM

Hi everyone.

http://coin-stream.com/

It's a new investment progect. It's not a new ponzi-hype. As developers say they buy hashing power with your money and you get your profit from it.

You make a 25-days investment and immediately start getting 0.5% of your deposit directly on your wallet.

IN 8 DAYS YOU GET ALL YOUR MONEY BACK
IN 16 DAYS YOU DOUBLE YOUR DEPOSIT
IN 25 DAYS YOU TRIPLE IT!

The project's very new. It's been working for a few days only. I personally think that mining is a very sustainable sphere so I suppose that it's reasonable to invest some coins at least now.
Unfortunately the site doesn't have an affilate programm yet but they pay every hour I already checked it.

What is more, there's a chat where from time to time a special button apper as at 999dice, so you can get a bit of BTC/LTC/DOGE for free, I think it's a good addition)

So I advice everyone just to see what it is and decide whether it worth investing or not.

I wish you big profits,
Bye!
Pages:
Jump to: