Pages:
Author

Topic: Coin that will be 2x-20x in 2018 have 2500$ to invest .:: - page 2. (Read 844 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
look into coins with marketcap not more than 100M
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
Ethereum, Ripple and NEO - with the first clear, but the last two showed good growth with the prospect of continuing to pump.

Other altcoins are fine but ripple will not be perfect coin to invest bro. If you invest your 2500 USD in the XRP. I am sure your money will turns to 500 USD around the value. Ethereum would be the best coin now and growing the value more than anytime now.
All the ethereum miners and holder can be able to make the more money with the ethereum in the future days.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
I think 2018 is year of unknown coins. I have my bets on ADA, XVG, XLM, IOTA. There are lot more good coins depends on how long are you planning to hold the coins. Good luck!
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
В поиске
Ethereum, Ripple and NEO - with the first clear, but the last two showed good growth with the prospect of continuing to pump.
Activity: 192
Merit: 11
That's for sure, 2018, in many, many Altcoin some Altcoin will rise 2 x in 2018-10 x, XRO, wave, ETH, EOS, XMR, omg, but Altcoin price fluctuations is very big, so you must be careful, risks and benefits of co-exist!
Activity: 129
I found onz new ico fork lisk.

another bla bla bla
Activity: 129
Helll ther I have arranged 2500usd to invest in some altcoins... I want to invest in some very great potential 3-4 coins that can give me 10x profit in 1-2 years... I was thinking of ripple, please suggest me some more coins or tokens to invest in

gambling would be easier then
Activity: 896
Merit: 505
Invest in some potential altcoin ,they will definitely show minimum of 4x this year.ltc ,ripple,eth,neo,waves and some new tech token can show good leap in price.i would recommend go for neo and waves and for token go for eos,strat,omisego,etc they will definitely show some good profit this year.
Activity: 59
Invest all your money in two coins: ripple and 1ST. Put very high  orders for sale and be calm, these coins will soon multiply your capital several times.
Activity: 126
Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform
I belive in ripple, tron, IOTA... There are many coins actually which can show 2x-5-x in 2018.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
My top 3

1. Cardano ( ADA )
2. Tron ( TRX )
3. Stellar ( XLM )

This are my top 3 so far. Ripple is good too but i think that these 3 have more potential now.

Have an awesome day ^^
Activity: 198
Buy this coins it will surely give you big profits this 2018
Xvg
Tron(trx)
Dent
Xrp
Blue
This coins  are my bets this 2018 to give me all the things that i want.
Activity: 27
Acco coin will be 20 times form current value in 2018
Activity: 4
Helll ther I have arranged 2500usd to invest in some altcoins... I want to invest in some very great potential 3-4 coins that can give me 10x profit in 1-2 years... I was thinking of ripple, please suggest me some more coins or tokens to invest in

There is a few you could research. Check any top 100 marlet cap under a buck, top 20 under a buck, top 50 etc. The top 10s now like stellar, these might gain traction like ripple and cardona etc. Also the privacy coins with limited supplies, like zcoin and alike and there is not many with low supply. These above could get 2x to 20x in 2018.
Good luck!
matt
Activity: 364
ICON, ADA, STRATIS. These coins will definitely make their XXX
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
I found onz new ico fork lisk.
Activity: 402
Merit: 19
For me it would be Digibyte (DGB) and Verge (XVG), I already bought some coins so currently I'm HODL'ing them.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031
RIP Mommy
One would think any that are less than $1 USD each like XLM. ob://QmQ5YpD5dhw8NRCn7FpDueePvyGZL44cY54KDdhk1477kp/store/xlm
Activity: 301
You should often observe the market crypto, before investing your money. Investing in digital currency is very risk. there are some Altcoin that i think is good in 2018, that is Ripple, waves, ETH, XMR,  Bcash, but the choice is on you
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
Vibe, Luxcoin, Dovu, Propy
Pages:
Jump to: