Pages:
Author

Topic: Coin to watch out for this year 2020. - page 7. (Read 1091 times)

Activity: 2030
Merit: 269
April 12, 2020, 09:15:31 AM
There are lot of altcoins in crypto market and many are yet to come, which is your favorite coin and which coin will boom by the end of the year.

I am focusing on TRON and cardano as my favorites and I believe these two will come under the limelight's by the end of the year, guys share your opinions I think these two coins are worth for investment..

Yes, they are and they are really worth investing, but I still prefer to invest on Bitcoin and Ethereum, people need not argue, this is the halving year and this is the year that another all-time high will start, even if we have an epidemic on going when the pandemic is over, people will still in these two coins.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
April 12, 2020, 08:10:39 AM
Cardano is one my favorite coin and I think you need to have more that because that coin is potential.
I think in this year 2020 there is a lot of coins that we need to watchout and have such as ethereum , ripple , bitcoin , litecoin that is most recommended by the cryptouser and I believe that too.
Activity: 38
Merit: 19
April 12, 2020, 08:01:18 AM
Ethereum is looking good. Very large developer community and ecosystem.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 502
April 12, 2020, 07:48:03 AM
These coins are my bet this 2020
Chainlink
Ipx
Credits and
Hacken .ai
Im holding 3 of them and the last one is in my signature.
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
April 12, 2020, 04:15:14 AM
There are lot of altcoins in crypto market and many are yet to come, which is your favorite coin and which coin will boom by the end of the year.

I am focusing on TRON and cardano as my favorites and I believe these two will come under the limelight's by the end of the year, guys share your opinions I think these two coins are worth for investment..
Pages:
Jump to: