Pages:
Author

Topic: Coin-Unlimited.com: The Ultimate Bitcoin Faucets Rotator. (Funding Phase) - page 4. (Read 3475 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Hey!!! This is the project I asked you to do for me, and I have been paying you for it. You have never given me any updates, and yet I have been sending you money. Please do not cheat me out of my money. I have transferred 1 btc into Payza, just waiting for updates from you.

THIS PROJECT BELONGS TO ME!!
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Can you describe the benefit you'd offer both users and investors?
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011
Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive
Please drop me a PM as I am interested, this sounds neat.  I am curious though on a few things...

You are raising capital for this project and not outright selling it correct?  Are you issuing shares or just taking loans?  I would much rather own a portion of the project as opposed to giving a loan for it.

I assume the revenue sources are ads and commission from signing up at places?  Any other avenues for profit?

What are costs associated with this project?  Monthly hosting, etc...

How much are you looking to raise to finish the project?  Any revenue projections?

Thanks,

DebitMe
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
Unlimited Free Crypto
teaser removed as suggested.
Unlimited Free Crypto
I posted a teaser for the UI

Thank you, you liked it this much? Thanks, you are hot <3
Activity: 6
I posted a teaser for the UI
Activity: 42
intersted if i can partecipate with a low low low budget investment  Tongue , pls let me know about details and complete bplan, tnx
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice
I might be interested in this. Please PM me details with your estimates. When will you complete the business plan and projections?I would like to have a look at them too
i would be interested too i have some bitcoins for investing so i think i could participate
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
I might be interested in this. Please PM me details with your estimates. When will you complete the business plan and projections?I would like to have a look at them too
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1007
Hello all,

as many of you around here know I am in a financial pinch and trying to work here and there as much as I can. I have been developing a Bitcoin rotator with unique functionalities and features and I think it will really catch the market by surprise and get alot of attention.

I am looking for investors that can pay me ahead so I can manage life's basics and return some money I owe in exchange for a pre-discussed cut. Now I am not talking about a product in development I am talking about a working product that is being polished right now.

My offer is straight forward. If you are an investor who is known around here and very interested, PM me. I will give you private access to the rotator and it's full features and future plans. Then you decide and give me an offer. Currently I am writing a business plan and projections.

Cheers,

- lophie

Drop me a line once the business plan and projections are done. I'm interested to take a look at them.

Still interested!

Writing code to store the timer in cookies, Your timers are stored even if you close the page. Or how about you play a quick game of super mario bros (in the browser) while you wait for the next timer to go off?

OMG you just finished collecting 50 cents! Do you wan to buy a month of share hosting from us for that amount? Instant setup!

I need to shutup now.

Wink

I really want more info now Tongue
Unlimited Free Crypto
Hello all,

as many of you around here know I am in a financial pinch and trying to work here and there as much as I can. I have been developing a Bitcoin rotator with unique functionalities and features and I think it will really catch the market by surprise and get alot of attention.

I am looking for investors that can pay me ahead so I can manage life's basics and return some money I owe in exchange for a pre-discussed cut. Now I am not talking about a product in development I am talking about a working product that is being polished right now.

My offer is straight forward. If you are an investor who is known around here and very interested, PM me. I will give you private access to the rotator and it's full features and future plans. Then you decide and give me an offer. Currently I am writing a business plan and projections.

Cheers,

- lophie

Drop me a line once the business plan and projections are done. I'm interested to take a look at them.

Still interested!

Writing code to store the timer in cookies, Your timers are stored even if you close the page. Or how about you play a quick game of super mario bros (in the browser) while you wait for the next timer to go off?

OMG you just finished collecting 50 cents! Do you wan to buy a month of share hosting from us for that amount? Instant setup!

I need to shutup now.

Wink
legendary
Hello all,

Cheers,

- lophie

Still interested!
Unlimited Free Crypto
Unlimited Free Crypto
I have been developing a Bitcoin rotator with unique functionalities and features and I think it will really catch the market by surprise and get alot of attention.

What unique funcionalites and features you mean?

Lets just say most if not all rotators are doing this with a stick or a small spear, I am bringing a shotgun. Wink. Just wait until this is public. I am sure it will be the destination of every new comer to Bitcoin and wants t have fun with faucets, Even old faucets dabblers will find this rotator, extremely fun.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I have been developing a Bitcoin rotator with unique functionalities and features and I think it will really catch the market by surprise and get alot of attention.

What unique funcionalites and features you mean?
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Sorry for my English if It is Bad✌✌
I was also thinking to build up a rotator. But have no time to do that and i believe it can be a profitable product if handled well.

So pm me and i will have a look and will invest if i like the Concept
legendary
Hello all,

Cheers,

- lophie

Unlimited Free Crypto

(We are Launching Soon)

Introduction

Welcome to UltimateUnlimited Faucet Rotator. We have a huge list of faucets of different crypto currencies. Over a thousand faucet and counting! Currently we support the following:

• Bitcoin
  • Litecoin
  • Dogecoin
  • Peercoin
  • Potcoin
  • Blackcoin
  • Quarks
  • NXT

Much more are coming.

On our platform you will have the tools to assist you maximize your giveaways from faucets, Purchase numerous items with a few clicks off our platform and enjoy a social atmosphere. It never been easier and more fun to collect from faucets in your free time. Why waste time waiting for a download to finish? Commercials on TV again! Or maybe you are in the queue for a DoTA game. Get some free coins whiel you wait!

Our tools are at your disposal, Free of charge!
  • Timer per faucet
  • Filter and sort our huge database with a click! Maybe you would like to sort them with first to timeout for the next reward?
  • Sound notifications
  • Link notification
  • Memorizing Clipboard box

Interact with us and the community, Share your opinion:
  • Give a thumbs up for a faucet you like or doom another with a thumbs down and warn the others!
  • Have a nice chat with fellow fauceters while you wait for your next faucet to be ready again!
  • Brag your insane fauceting skills
  • Play a game while you wait. Wether you like teris or snake, or even Donkey Kong and Mario Bros.

Who told you faucet rewards are worthless and cannot be used anyway! With us you can buy.
  • Shared Hosting
  • Gift cupons
  • Games
  • Bitcoin (We can swap your other coins with bitcoin with a click!)

Now the business plan

My offer is straight forward. If you are an investor who is known around here and very interested, PM me. I will give you private access to the rotator and it's full features and future plans and a document to read. Then you decide and give me an offer.

------------------------------------------------ Investors Area -------------------------------------------------

Public investors information:

Investing Bitcoin Address:
19HKDYaUkjeEiZYbqSoVEBEht6tmFajt2w

Original sha256sum of the abstract pdf:
"8365555dd62bf3a7984720202d0da44fe07ef2f8feb6cb6490834a9808c9a145"

Signed sha256sum of the abstract pdf:
"HMM8agFb9DfPmPDXHqQGa452N1XAzaP8NyG3WSQLgKCmIfhl1f1Z8daOPoRI044D4iaIjWVkDpdx4GI H0UNhSTg="

Public documentation of investors:
- DebitMe (0.5BTC - 3efba84263ce021f83156d8d4039912536c3974b0ddb4185005501bea5a7495d)
- OmegaCollector (0.6BTC - 615a7a4e5d6f54c48a15b32b2dd8678096f5d0f24b205959a18a99b93edfe5df)
Pages:
Jump to: