Pages:
Author

Topic: Coinabul gone Bust? - page 2. (Read 4638 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Coinabul - Gold Unbarred
March 13, 2012, 11:39:03 PM
Sounds good.

Yeah I was using the website messaging service. I used it twice but never received any feedback. Thanks for letting me know all is well Smiley
I'll take a look into the website messaging service, for confirmation purposes, could you locate the URL you found the messaging service at?

Certainly...

http://coinabul.com/silver/index.php/contacts
We just looked up your order and account history. We replied to all your questions...
There's something gone awry here. Can you send me a PM on Bitcointalk confirming your email address please?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
March 13, 2012, 10:47:31 PM
Sounds good.

Yeah I was using the website messaging service. I used it twice but never received any feedback. Thanks for letting me know all is well Smiley
I'll take a look into the website messaging service, for confirmation purposes, could you locate the URL you found the messaging service at?

Certainly...

http://coinabul.com/silver/index.php/contacts
Activity: 151
March 13, 2012, 09:20:02 PM
IRC is fairly well watched by them too.
Coinabul - Gold Unbarred
March 13, 2012, 08:30:17 PM
Sounds good.

March 13, 2012, 08:26:58 PM
Sounds good.

Activity: 64
Merit: 10
March 13, 2012, 08:12:51 PM
I have had nothing but good experiences with Jon with regards to my orders. I'm sure this is a one off error and not a sign of bad customer service. In fact I just placed another order with coinabul yesterday and it has already shipped. Smiley
Coinabul - Gold Unbarred
March 13, 2012, 08:07:15 PM
Hmm. Odd.
Let me check Twitter.
You never responded to my tweet. Please send me an email to Jon [at] Coinabul.com if you'd like to discuss your order in confidentiality. Simply reply to this quote if you want me to give you an update through BitcoinTalk.

P.S. I've begun an investigation to why you have not received support responses. Expect a report soon!
Coinabul - Gold Unbarred
March 13, 2012, 08:04:54 PM
Hey all...

I've previously had a good exchange with Coinabul and bought some Silver. I figured I'd start doing this regularly. Problem is that my second order, which was placed March 4th, is still stuck in "processing". I have tried to contact Coinabul on 3 separate instances. Twice on their site using their messaging service and once via Twitter. No go.

Was I just scammed?

Hmm. Odd.
Let me check Twitter.
March 13, 2012, 07:52:13 PM
Hey all...

I've previously had a good exchange with Coinabul and bought some Silver. I figured I'd start doing this regularly. Problem is that my second order, which was placed March 4th, is still stuck in "processing". I have tried to contact Coinabul on 3 separate instances. Twice on their site using their messaging service and once via Twitter. No go.

Was I just scammed?

Pages:
Jump to: