Pages:
Author

Topic: Coinbase: a description - page 2. (Read 3058 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
March 05, 2013, 05:06:45 AM
Your story needs more Wall Street in it.

Change it from weed to powder?

Or 15 year olds.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
March 05, 2013, 04:55:16 AM
I'm going to buy a bag of weed for you but I need the money up front. You'll see me again in 3, 4 or 5 days. Maybe a little longer.

When I get back to you, I don't have the weed but I do have your money. I used your pledge, and the pledges of others, so that I could buy a pound of weed and distribute it amongst my friends. If we keep doing this deal, sometimes you might get some weed.

Change it from weed to powder?
Activity: 756
Merit: 522
March 05, 2013, 04:38:03 AM
I'm going to buy a bag of weed for you but I need the money up front. You'll see me again in 3, 4 or 5 days. Maybe a little longer.

When I get back to you, I don't have the weed but I do have your money. I used your pledge, and the pledges of others, so that I could buy a pound of weed and distribute it amongst my friends. If we keep doing this deal, sometimes you might get some weed.

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
DigiByte Founder
March 04, 2013, 08:06:17 PM
lol! Sounds about right!
Activity: 451
February 28, 2013, 05:13:35 PM

hahaha +1
Activity: 476
February 28, 2013, 03:38:15 PM

Pages:
Jump to: