Pages:
Author

Topic: Coinbase giving Bitcoin holders interest ? - page 2. (Read 1998 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 603
January 24, 2016, 08:41:14 AM
When you say "Coinbase giving Bitcoin holders interest?" did you mean that BSave was a sister company or a partner with Coinbase? or is BSave an independent company allowing users to link their coinbase wallet to access users funds and provide interest on them? I mean if that's the case then BSave and coinbase would typically have no relatino, and coinbase wouldn't be giving its users interest.
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
January 24, 2016, 08:01:31 AM
you need to connect your coinbase wallet to BSAVE saving account, then transfer your btc to your saving account and get daily interest. At least that's what I read from the official BSAVE website, still doubt to try so I'll try till someone say that it is good/legit. Smiley

What does it take to make an account on BSAVE ? Just an email , password and username and you are ready to go ? because if it require real information's like ID etc ... I'm sure it won't get much users , at least I know I won't use them .
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
January 24, 2016, 07:51:55 AM
 you need to connect your coinbase wallet to BSAVE saving account, then transfer your btc to your saving account and get daily interest. At least that's what I read from the official BSAVE website, still doubt to try so I'll try till someone say that it is good/legit. Smiley
Activity: 1050
Merit: 502
January 24, 2016, 07:30:16 AM
Whoa, Havent heard of them doing this before. I'd also be interested in hearing more information, I mainly use coinbase for holding onto bigger amounts of bitcoin. Anyone have experience here and could shed some light on the subject?
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
January 24, 2016, 06:42:35 AM
I was reading this  Bitcoin Holders Can Now Receive Daily Interest Payments On Coinbase article on Cointelegraph : http://cointelegraph.com/news/116125/bitcoin-daily-interest-payments-coinbase and I was wondering who tried this ?
I can't seem to understand how it works exactly .
Pages:
Jump to: