Pages:
Author

Topic: Coinbase limits... - page 2. (Read 5177 times)

legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1032
RIP Mommy
January 24, 2013, 03:50:58 PM
Head to The Rock Trading's ATMs in Buttermere. Also register at their website.
zvs
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1000
https://web.archive.org/web/*/nogleg.com
January 24, 2013, 11:11:15 AM
I was all excited to get my bank verified with coinbase and then I would be able to buy some bitcoin. Then once my bank was verified there is a 10 bitcoin purchase per day! Man, why all these limits? Isn't that what the bank verification is for and then adding my phone for two factor authentication. I was real happy to find out I can just buy bitcoin with my bank account there.

Is there any other place out there like coinbase where I can add my bank account and buy bitcoins like that?
Virwox is pretty easy to buy bitcoins on.  Except you pay, like, 10% commission if you add them all together (and can't buy in decimals, lol).

i've got 1200 linden whatevers if someone wants to give me like .25 bitcoins for them

i think you may have to have a second life account, though
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Personal text my ass....
January 24, 2013, 01:09:38 AM
I was all excited to get my bank verified with coinbase and then I would be able to buy some bitcoin. Then once my bank was verified there is a 10 bitcoin purchase per day! Man, why all these limits? Isn't that what the bank verification is for and then adding my phone for two factor authentication. I was real happy to find out I can just buy bitcoin with my bank account there.

Is there any other place out there like coinbase where I can add my bank account and buy bitcoins like that?
Pages:
Jump to: