Pages:
Author

Topic: Coinbase Locked my Bitcoin for 72 Hours. - page 2. (Read 268 times)

legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
October 10, 2019, 01:05:04 PM
Coinbase really sucks when it comes to support, deposit's late? Tough luck, just wait it out..

You need to do the ID verification pretty sure they won't let you bypass it.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 711
Telegram @tokensfund
October 10, 2019, 01:00:42 PM
Update

I contacted their support and here is their reply -

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Coinbase. As Coinbase experiments with expanding into more markets, there will be varying levels of support provided. Initially, Coinbase will only offer self-help customer support in your region.

For more information on what support is provided by region, please visit the following help pages:

International Support for Coinbase
International Support for Coinbase Pro

Thanks,
Coinbase Support

and I replied how can I self-support issues like this? I am using Coinbase for years never had similar issues.

And I got another notification.

Hi there,

Thanks for the response! We’d love to help you further, however, this case has been closed and cannot be reopened.

Please submit a new ticket to our online support form here for continued assistance: https://support.coinbase.com/customer/portal/emails/new

Thanks,
Coinbase Support

This is Crazy. I don't use coinbase often I thought I can trust them with small amounts they are not worth it. Crypto space is fu** up with people like this. Now I need to wait 72 Hours for using Coinbase.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1252
Heisenberg
October 10, 2019, 12:54:59 PM
That's so bad. It's one of the reasons i never think of using such wallets. How do you lock someone's funds for 72 hours?
What if the person needed to use it urgently?

There are so many ways of proving that it's either authorized or unauthorized activity but naaah, coinbase thinks only photo ID can do that  Cheesy
Activity: 2156
Merit: 711
Telegram @tokensfund
October 10, 2019, 12:19:24 PM
So I was sending Over .03BTC From my Coinbase wallet to Electrum. I suddenly received SMS on my mobile and email. They want photo ID to complete this withdrawal Right now but I don't want to provide the photo ID. Now my funds locked up for 72 Hours.

Unfortunately, your withdrawal of 0.0300 BTC on October 10, 2019 at 09:11am PDT has been delayed.

Your funds are secure, and this delay will not affect the sale price of your digital currency. We have delayed this withdrawal for 72 hours to ensure it is authorized activity. You can view the affected withdrawal here.

If you initiated this withdrawal, no action is required and your withdrawal will automatically complete after 72 hours.

If you did not initiate this withdrawal, or believe it is unauthorized activity, you can cancel it at any time during the delay period. You should also disable sign in for your account.
Pages:
Jump to: