Pages:
Author

Topic: Coinbase not adding Ripple - page 2. (Read 340 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
January 05, 2018, 01:00:53 PM
Yes, this was a rumor and coinbase has rejected the rumor, i think this may result in a big dip in coming days in the xrp market, lets see.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
January 05, 2018, 12:59:35 PM
Id say it is opposite to what zenman and the reddit Guy say. If banks use ripples product and it gets massive and there is a way to invest in ripple? A way to invest just like a company have stocks? then i dont bloody care if they use xrp or not. Its a good investment.
Activity: 102
Merit: 0
January 05, 2018, 12:56:12 PM
It is virtually IMPOSSIBLE to say for certain whether or not it'll get added.  We can try to read into what we "people" say or not say.  When Coinbase adds whatever we'll know then for sure.  Until such time it's all speculation.  The topic of this thread leads the bandwagon of the hype and speculation.

As for me I'll HODL cause I bought it with profits from other Crypto sales.  No biggie for me either way. One thing's for sure I DO NOT KNOW!!!! Those that do sure as hell ain't posting here!!!!!
Activity: 450
Merit: 100
January 05, 2018, 12:51:33 PM
That's how their developer Rai can say good. But if the game shows that Ripple holds like this then there will be no such obstacle. In addition to this, there are ETC (Ethereum Classic). Maybe it could even add, Not Sure, Just Thinking
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Look ARROUND!
January 05, 2018, 12:46:34 PM
Coinbase Rejects Ripple Integration Rumors. What do you guys think of this news? Who is responsible for the rumors?
The price could get dumped because of that. Somebody made it seem like they were going to and now people are really going to be disappointed.
Activity: 294
Merit: 113
January 05, 2018, 12:36:27 PM
Its always be the same story,FUD then hype after the whales got profits they will dump the coin,small fishes got burned and will repeat the cycle again,

Yes. And the newbies will never learn the lesson, still repeating the same mistake over and over. This harmful for the whole crypto world, therefore we need a kind of regulation.
Activity: 186
Merit: 10
January 05, 2018, 12:26:03 PM
Its always be the same story,FUD then hype after the whales got profits they will dump the coin,small fishes got burned and will repeat the cycle again,
Activity: 294
Merit: 113
January 05, 2018, 12:23:13 PM
Coinbase Rejects Ripple Integration Rumors. What do you guys think of this news? Who is responsible for the rumors?

The bankers are responsible for these rumors. The next big pump and dump coin, the same they did to a lot of other coins.
Activity: 109
January 05, 2018, 10:16:07 AM
Coinbase Rejects Ripple Integration Rumors. What do you guys think of this news? Who is responsible for the FOMO?
Probably the bankers,who will benefit if the XRP goes hype? bankers? whales? i would rather choose XLM over a centralized coin like XRP.

It seems that they have planned to hype Ripple and mad rumors, and then to dump all their XRP on the people. I simply can't trust this altcoin and its alleged "backers".
Activity: 210
January 05, 2018, 10:01:58 AM
Coinbase Rejects Ripple Integration Rumors. What do you guys think of this news? Who is responsible for the FOMO?
Probably the bankers,who will benefit if the XRP goes hype? bankers? whales? i would rather choose XLM over a centralized coin like XRP.
Activity: 109
January 05, 2018, 09:59:45 AM
Pages:
Jump to: