Pages:
Author

Topic: Coinbase Prediction... - page 3. (Read 1472 times)

Activity: 617
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 24, 2017, 04:06:55 AM
Ripple and then IOTA not to long after.

Moreno and no privacy coin will ever be on Coinbase. I don't think the U.S. Government is against crypto but I'm sure they probably are not a fan of privacy coins.
Ripple might be added bit there is no exact news but no chance for IOTA. It's network is very new and it's network is not running well. My transaction is stuck since ages. If coinbase adds these type of coins then users will definately get fucked. Monero or any other privacy coins will not be added because of anonymity issues and Coinbase won't stand against US government.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
BAILOUT
December 24, 2017, 03:20:39 AM
I don't think it will be ripple, it may be decred, monero or 0x coinbase might not list ripple as it is very centralized
Activity: 85
Merit: 1
December 24, 2017, 02:46:23 AM
What do you think is the next coin to be added to coinbase and why? I think its either Ripple or Monero. Ripple has great connects to banks, which coinbase likes and Monero is the most popular private coin out there.

I also think that Ripple has a great chance of being added into Coinbase. If connected with banks, it means that more opportunities are at hand.
Activity: 168
December 24, 2017, 02:43:50 AM
I think they will never add Monero. It is too anonymous coins for mainstream business like Coinbase.

Legit business like coinbase doesnt want to add coins that will have their business watch by law enforcers, monero`s transaction is hard to trace which i think will be the last coin to be added in coinbase if they want to add monero.
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
December 24, 2017, 02:41:43 AM
Ripple for sure. It is too obvious for me and there has also been speculations that it will be added in January. Coinbase has shown a clear trendline about the coins the list - only the top coins with good reputation.
Activity: 178
December 24, 2017, 02:33:22 AM
I can see ZRX added in a close future.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 252
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
December 24, 2017, 02:22:29 AM
Ripple have a lot of chance to be added on coinbase
and maybe dash as the first masternodes coin soon or later will be added there too
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
December 24, 2017, 01:55:14 AM
Ripple and then IOTA not to long after.

Moreno and no privacy coin will ever be on Coinbase. I don't think the U.S. Government is against crypto but I'm sure they probably are not a fan of privacy coins.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
December 24, 2017, 01:49:40 AM
What do you think is the next coin to be added to coinbase and why? I think its either Ripple or Monero. Ripple has great connects to banks, which coinbase likes and Monero is the most popular private coin out there.

Coinbase will add Ripple to their stable no later than the Jan-Feb timeframe. Monero still does not have the volume that would make Coinbase take interest yet.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002
December 24, 2017, 01:23:05 AM

From what I know, it will be Ripple. Ver even made some inside trades with XRP.

I think they will never add Monero. It is too anonymous coins for mainstream business like Coinbase.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
December 24, 2017, 12:01:47 AM

I think that it'll be XRP and that recent pump sounds weird.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/alleged-insider-trading-of-bitcoin-cash-on-coinbase-is-non-crime-says-ver
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.
December 23, 2017, 11:49:33 PM
Pages:
Jump to: