Pages:
Author

Topic: Coinbase preparing for monster increase in trading - page 2. (Read 305 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
I actually didn't understand what you're trying to say. What is coinbase? Sorry. I hardly have knowledge about it. Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1285
Flying Hellfish is a Commie
Out of all of the 'news' on this forum, this is the first time I've seen where someone doesn't try to blatantly lie about what they're seeing. For that, bravo to you!

I do think, personally, that a move like this is telling. No company of this size is going to increase their salaries without knowing the fate of crypto trading beforehand, through we don't know if this is going to be a massive increase in buying or a massive increase in selling. Time will only tell that. We'll just have to pray a little.
Activity: 560
Merit: 273
Coinbase has almost doubled its engineering staff and is also planning to add new coins.

Source: https://www.cnbc.com/2018/05/04/coinbase-prepares-for-a-monster-increase-in-trading.html

This is probably related to the announcement of the inclusion of token trading. I hope this means a rise of the cryptocurrencies. Wink
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
I'm curious to see what tokens the exchange will add.
Because the exchange has a high status in the United States, it will have a big impact on the price of tokens.
Activity: 182
recently I read news somewhere coinbase applied for bank license coin base is expanding fast and there is rummor facebook may buy coinbase in near future
Activity: 1456
Merit: 578
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
i am surprised that they are doing this now, the article is about 2 weeks old but still i say it is strange. the time to increase their staff and trading power was about 6-7 months ago when there was a huge surge of customers on their platform and everyone was experiencing troubles. right now things are pretty calm and will probably remain this way for a while.
in any case it is a good move, i also hope they increase their server power so that there isn't any downtimes anymore.
Activity: 78
The more new coin choices will bring new passion for traders with good coin potential in the trade will bring in a lot of enthusiasts.
Activity: 266
Bitcoin is the best crypto currency of all the time. Coinbase preparation is the way of increasing the price and this system is the one of the way to increase we know the price of btc is increasing nowadays and this btc has the future value and this price will be double after few days later so it’s good for bitcoin users.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 106
Available for rent
Coinbase has almost doubled its engineering staff and is also planning to add new coins.

Source: https://www.cnbc.com/2018/05/04/coinbase-prepares-for-a-monster-increase-in-trading.html
Pages:
Jump to: