Pages:
Author

Topic: Coinbase & Ripple ? - page 2. (Read 337 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 290
December 21, 2017, 08:14:13 PM
A LOT of people have been wondering when/if coinbase will add ripple. Any thoughts?

I was surfing on reddit the other day and came up with this conversation
https://www.reddit.com/r/CoinBase/comments/7kfbjj/will_coinbase_be_getting_xrp_ripple/

I don't know when or why, but probably the won't be doing it sooon the took years to add bitcoin cash.

Bruh.. The fork happened on August 1st.  lol Huh years

Eventually they'll add ripple. Then others like Monero. Most likely Q1 2018.

This is what I have been thinking too....ripple and monero. I think ripple for sure.

A lot of people dont understand the criteria coinbase has put out. Many coins that people think will make it don't even meet the criteria. I used to think there wasnt any chance an erc20 token would make it on there but they did add the framework for it....so who knows.

If I had to make a guess as to what erc20 token they would add i would say it will be BAT.....but meh....hardly any trade volume on that so maybe EOS. If i had to bet a bitoin on it...ripple and monero. Good luck out there
Activity: 336
Merit: 111
December 21, 2017, 07:59:53 PM
there is a rumor that coinbase will add ripple , monero and dash. i would say why not ? are they not better than idiot bcash ? there are many new investors on cryptoworld and will be more in coming days . so they may not invest in an altcoin with btc but with fiat. so coinbase will add more altcoins soon. maybe on Q1 2018.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
December 21, 2017, 07:53:31 PM
At this point I would avoid Coinbase as much as possible due to the bullshit they pulled with BCash.
Activity: 849
Merit: 507
December 21, 2017, 07:52:01 PM
Nope, it will never happen, and i will just explain you why they are never going to add ripple on their platform:
Coinbase does not allow Centralized coins, and do you really think that they are going to list ripple? It is controlled & manipuled specially from banks.

A LOT of people have been wondering when/if coinbase will add ripple. Any thoughts?

No, they will never do it, and not even monero. They listed ethereum in there because it really needed to be added in there, but it does not means that they will add the top 10 from coinmarketcap in there.

And in the first quarter of the next year? How do you have that information? are you from the NSA or the CIA? Haha, came on.
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
December 21, 2017, 07:15:40 PM

https://www.reddit.com/r/CoinBase/comments/7kfbjj/will_coinbase_be_getting_xrp_ripple/

I don't know when or why, but probably the won't be doing it sooon the took years to add bitcoin cash.

Bruh.. The fork happened on August 1st.  lol Huh years

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
December 21, 2017, 07:07:27 PM

Years to add Bitcoin Cash?? It's not even a year old.
Activity: 51
December 21, 2017, 07:01:08 PM

Activity: 16
December 21, 2017, 06:59:14 PM
Pages:
Jump to: