Pages:
Author

Topic: Coinbase sucks - page 4. (Read 2969 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
July 08, 2015, 09:05:12 PM
Im trying Circle now, left coinbase after my first transaction. -_- What a shame.
Activity: 382
Merit: 311
July 08, 2015, 08:59:00 PM
If you buy something on Monday shouldn't the money be in your bank on Monday and not Wednesday?
Activity: 378
Merit: 257
July 08, 2015, 08:58:07 PM
Yeah, I don't like coinbase.  They charge pretty much the highest fee.  The ONLY reason to use them is because they take ACH, so if you are getting a really small order of bitcoins from fiat, it may be cheaper to use them than a wire transfer.  But for any decent size transfer, you will be better of using anyone else.
legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 1248
Owner at AltQuick.com
July 08, 2015, 08:54:03 PM
Call your bank and request that they remove the fee.

If the first person says no, then ask to speak to a manager.

Explain nicely how it was an honest mistake and if they say no again... go close your account.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004
July 08, 2015, 08:52:10 PM
No surprise there. Coinbase is a satellite bitcoin service and its only goal is to earn money from bitcoin transactions. Did you honestly think that they will process your purchases for free or small fee?
It's just another reason not to use services like that. You would be better with p2p trading.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
I AM A SCAMMER
July 08, 2015, 08:22:50 PM
You already have a shit reputation for sucking all that government cock, all it's going to take is one single decent competitor to put you assholes out of business.

It is already available. It is called Circle. www.Circle.com Smiley
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
July 08, 2015, 08:11:58 PM
Wait did coinbase charge you that fee or your bank?
Activity: 674
Merit: 500
July 08, 2015, 08:07:08 PM

Buy bitcoin on Monday, get told I'll receive bitcoin Friday.

Cool, so if the money's in my bank account Wednesday I'm good right

Nope, $34 fee because the money wasn't in my account four days before I'd receive the bitcoin.

Hey coinbase, why don't you take your noses out of the governments asshole for a minute and realize tattle-telling on what people do with their BTC, charging bullshit fees like this, is only going to fuck you over in the end?

You already have a shit reputation for sucking all that government cock, all it's going to take is one single decent competitor to put you assholes out of business.

p.s. your logo sucks cock, muh minimalism, muh facebook.  No self-respecting bitcoiner has any respect for you cunts.
Pages:
Jump to: