Pages:
Author

Topic: Coinbase VS Binance Valuation - is Binance way undervalued? - page 3. (Read 441 times)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 845
So Coinbase  valuation is $68 billion ahead of landmark U.S. listing, Binance is a lot bigger and has a lot more to offer like the binance blockchain, i think we going see a rocket on Binance coin this month https://coinmarketcap.com/rankings/exchanges/

Binance coin semes way undervalued to me right now, keep and eye on Binance coin Wink

Lol seems like you're trying to pump Binance coin more than anything here.  Also, I am pretty sure that Coinbase is the worlds largest exchange, at least for bitcoin.  Don't get me wrong, I think their evaluations is kind of crazy and I HATE them as company as I am well aware of how corrupt they are...but...I think I am still going to buy in to their upcoming IPO, it has to be a good money making opportunity in my opinion.
How would a single post pump BNB, I think you're exaggerating. I'm not sure if Coinbase is actually the largest exchange, however their fees are outstanding and their support is terrible. I currently use Binance, and they've already implemented a lot, the exchange is one of the best I've used, while the Binance Smart Chain is extremely useful in Decentralized Finance, yield mining and so on. Their coin will definitely pump even further in the near future.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
So Coinbase  valuation is $68 billion ahead of landmark U.S. listing, Binance is a lot bigger and has a lot more to offer like the binance blockchain, i think we going see a rocket on Binance coin this month https://coinmarketcap.com/rankings/exchanges/

Binance coin semes way undervalued to me right now, keep and eye on Binance coin Wink
The Coinbase valuation for done in respect to their upcoming ICO on 14 April and their trading volume have increased over the past few years.But if you comparing a coin with company then it's wrong basis of comparison.BNB is not at all undervalued if you have monitored the price growth chart regularly.The prices went from $40-$50 to ATH of $431(current price on CMC) with span of 3-4 months and now it has market cap of $66 billion.It is trading at number 3 on CoinMarketCap just behind btc and ETH and you are saying it is undervalued?Just do you research before posting any thing completely.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
Lol seems like you're trying to pump Binance coin more than anything here. 

Considering that he opened another thread in BD with a similar topic, it is obvious that he really cares about that coin which has increased in value in the last 90 days by even x12. Because of this he probably thinks the value Binance has is underestimated, but as stompix nicely explained there is a big difference between these two crypto exchanges, which clearly positions them exactly where they need to be.

...so how one earth do you say that Binance is undervalued? Huh

He does not think of Binance as an exchange, but of their coin.

Binance coin semes way undervalued to me right now...
Activity: 2618
Merit: 335

From where did you get the info that Coinbase is worth that much, you should have included the link.
When it comes to top exchanges in the cryptocurrency market, Binance has always been the number one, and of course I do know that Coinbase is another popular exchange and should be in the top three.

If you check on coinmarketcap.com list on exchanges, Binance has the highest volume there, and that’s around $29 billion, while Coinbase is valued around $1.7 billion, that’s a huge gap, so how one earth do you say that Binance is undervalued? Huh
Activity: 1022
Merit: 133

Lol seems like you're trying to pump Binance coin more than anything here.  Also, I am pretty sure that Coinbase is the worlds largest exchange, at least for bitcoin.  Don't get me wrong, I think their evaluations is kind of crazy and I HATE them as company as I am well aware of how corrupt they are...but...I think I am still going to buy in to their upcoming IPO, it has to be a good money making opportunity in my opinion.

I don't think coinbase is the world's largest exchange, I would give that title gladly to Binance. Coinbase has lots of problems to get itself fixed, plus, if you just see the number of trading pairs, coins and tokens between the two exchanges, you will definitely get to realize which one is more popular and gives most opportunities to investors! Coinbase has listed countable currencies only. While, I won't disagree, the growth of coinbase is at an accelerated stage.
Activity: 116
Merit: 0
Valuation is not just what you see on face value. It also includes assets, working tech, and other stuff which evaluators would be looking at. Coinbase, being one of the first movers of centralized exchanges and still at it even after almost a decade tells you a lot about their reputation plus the value that they have put into the company. Also, Binance, being one of those 'cowboy' exchanges that does not want regulations touching its platform is simply a no-go for investors with deep pockets, as they don't want to endanger their investments from such a platform that is raking up a lot investigations, complaints, and the likes. If you're already risking money on an investment, why increase the risk even more on something that is always being chased by regulators and always on the edge of being shut down?
The value of human dignity is not just in his face. In order to be respected by others, his character must be full of character, manners, wealth, education, technology, but he will be a real wise man.  Binance is a quality exchanger Binans is a reliable exchanger where transactions can be done fearlessly. Hopefully in the future these exchanges will go much further.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 579
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
You're comparing the valuation based from the IPO that Coinbase will have and to Binance's Coin that's also currently pumping? that's way off of a comparison and you should look to the coin's value not to the value of Coinbase itself as an exchange and BNB as a coin.

How it is undervalued if BNB is already priced in $400?

That's a lot that it had made from this bull run and doesn't look like that it will stop on that point.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com

Valuation of a company and coin are not same! Tongue

BNB went to moon recently but you still consider it is way undervalued, probably you came too late and hope the miracle happens again. Cheesy
Activity: 280
Merit: 28
Binance is a lot bigger and has a lot more to offer like the binance blockchain,

Binance is a company that is not currently registered in any country in the world, has fled HK, Japan, has operated without a licenced temporary in Malta and now tries to get inside the US with a Delaware licenced company with a virtual office and 4 employees.
How much would you evaluate such a company from the shareowner point of view? Zero?

Coinbase is more than an exchange, they were holding close to 1 million coins for their customers, they are a licenced service, they have already built serious relations within the US with all the necessary lobby while Binance is running around trying to be the new piratebay. What is Binance without Zhao ?  If he gets arrested or disappears like people are doing lately in China from Okex owner to the Chief of the Interpol Binance is done for. And with plans like this, it won't be long.

Many of your points are valid but one can always tell it's a US citizen prospective. A simple look at what Binance has to offer if enough to astonish lots of folk, and mind you, these are not paper made promises, this is what's already out there and it all works. 
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
Binance is a lot bigger and has a lot more to offer like the binance blockchain,

Binance is a company that is not currently registered in any country in the world, has fled HK, Japan, has operated without a licenced temporary in Malta and now tries to get inside the US with a Delaware licenced company with a virtual office and 4 employees.
How much would you evaluate such a company from the shareowner point of view? Zero?

Coinbase is more than an exchange, they were holding close to 1 million coins for their customers, they are a licenced service, they have already built serious relations within the US with all the necessary lobby while Binance is running around trying to be the new piratebay. What is Binance without Zhao ?  If he gets arrested or disappears like people are doing lately in China from Okex owner to the Chief of the Interpol Binance is done for. And with plans like this, it won't be long.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
Valuation is not just what you see on face value. It also includes assets, working tech, and other stuff which evaluators would be looking at. Coinbase, being one of the first movers of centralized exchanges and still at it even after almost a decade tells you a lot about their reputation plus the value that they have put into the company. Also, Binance, being one of those 'cowboy' exchanges that does not want regulations touching its platform is simply a no-go for investors with deep pockets, as they don't want to endanger their investments from such a platform that is raking up a lot investigations, complaints, and the likes. If you're already risking money on an investment, why increase the risk even more on something that is always being chased by regulators and always on the edge of being shut down?
Activity: 19
Merit: 3
If big guys want to buy bitcoin for example couple of Billion of dollars.
They go to coinbase not binance.

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275
for me nothing is superior, because both are very important roles in increasing income. The existence of coinbase has poured large amounts of funds into every country, and from that income the Binance exchange is no less extraordinary.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 3014

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

Pages:
Jump to: