Pages:
Author

Topic: Coinbase wallet added Ethereum classic! - page 3. (Read 370 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 102
PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
August 17, 2018, 01:49:52 PM
I think Coinbase made a mistake with this move. One thing that is a compulsory fork that does not work at all is an ethereum classic.
Activity: 105
Merit: 0
August 17, 2018, 01:48:17 PM
Due to this, ethereum classic price spiked in last 3-4 days. I think Coinbase already previously announced about adding ETC on their wallet.
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
August 17, 2018, 01:44:47 PM
When I just logged in to my coinbase mobile app,I noticed that they added ETC also in their wallet storage,but I don't know when they added it but it maybe very recently I think.

Anyone noticed this already,of not just login to your wallet and just get amazed. Cheesy

almost everyone who is related to the crypto already had the idea from the last month that coinbase will list etc and i am surprised that you are user of coinbase and don"t had any idea about it.. keep yourself updated
I didn't know anything about this untl today, because I have been in vacation for a while so I don't have much time to explore around the forum for a month or two.But this have any effect in the price of ETC?
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
August 17, 2018, 06:25:08 AM
When I just logged in to my coinbase mobile app,I noticed that they added ETC also in their wallet storage,but I don't know when they added it but it maybe very recently I think.

Anyone noticed this already,of not just login to your wallet and just get amazed. Cheesy

almost everyone who is related to the crypto already had the idea from the last month that coinbase will list etc and i am surprised that you are user of coinbase and don"t had any idea about it.. keep yourself updated
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
August 17, 2018, 06:17:54 AM

Anyone noticed this already, if not just login to your wallet and just get amazed. Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: