Pages:
Author

Topic: COINBASE.COM STRIKE ME AGAIN!!!! RESETS MY ACCOUNT AFTER 18 days VERIFIED - page 2. (Read 5437 times)

Activity: 321
Merit: 250
I would not use any service that requires verifying my identity in the first place.

Instead I would attend a local Satoshi Square, or start one of my own.  It is a great way to meet people in the community, build trust relationships, and avoid all the banks and KYC/AML nonsense.  And it can scale world-wide regardless of what big brother does.

http://letstalkbitcoin.com/satoshi-square-an-homage-to-wall-st/#.UifppJGFG0w

http://unspy.wordpress.com/2013/07/26/why-the-only-real-way-to-buy-bitcoins-is-on-the-streets/

Activity: 389
Merit: 250
one of the checking account I linked had no funds on it. Which sucks because the coins appreciated at a significant rate and I lost all of that earned appreciation with no notice at all, and I easily could've bought them with my funds in my other acct.

When you bought your coins you selected the empty account. That is probably the root of your problems with CoinBase. I only have one account linked, so I'm not 100% sure you select the account before buying BTC or not.

So far. CoinBase is the only exchange that I haven't had any problem with. It looks to me like CoinBase is just making sure you're not a ripoff artist. So just go through the steps they are telling you to implement.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Do as I say to do--But don't. (Mind Blown)
Ahh this is rich. It gets better. Every time I try to email them on their site it says" We have not sent your email yet
"
Perhaps one of these articles will help you get your answer..."

Similarly, I got this from them the yesterday with their other message of " Sorry we have not sent your BTC yet, Perhaps one of these sharp sticks in the eye will help you get in line, Douche"
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Do as I say to do--But don't. (Mind Blown)
So my whole motivation for ordering from them was the whole, instant deposit/withdrawal service which in theory sounds great. Unfortunately this is not the savior of the bitcoin community that they would let us believe. After a few bad transactions with them recently, one in which I was not informed until a few hours prior to my btc I bought a week prior getting deposited one of the checking account I linked had no funds on it. Which sucks because the coins appreciated at a significant rate and I lost all of that earned appreciation with no notice at all, and I easily could've bought them with my funds in my other acct. So I chalk it up as an L and move on. But today I log in and see this:

"It's been 16 hours since your 1st bitcoin purchase. Come back in 28 days and we will verify your account"

DOUBLEHUHWTFHuh!! I registered over 2 and a half to 3 weeks ago and was on my was to being fully verified, was practically counting the fukking days. I hate these people. Should I cancel my account? I try contacting them, but there is no number I can find to a service dept.

What do you all think? What would you do?
Pages:
Jump to: