Pages:
Author

Topic: coinbene exchange? - page 2. (Read 941 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
January 31, 2018, 11:19:16 AM
One serious issue with Coinbene,  it isn't secure layer, which just blows my mind.

Most important websites these days use https  secure socket layer,  but for some reason Coinbene simply doesnt!  This makes it highly risky to use imho.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 324
January 30, 2018, 03:22:40 PM
this exchange have some problem, you can't withdraw without google auth and pin , i tried many time to submit the google auth but it says my code is invalid . this is not one time.
my token is stuck inside the exchange, my similar  2000 usd. Sad
You posted this 12 days ago have you made withdrawal or not? Please update I have some tokens which I can sell only on that exchange.
On side note, I registered, enabled 2fa and pin, don't see problem here.
Don't expect that he would come back and make updates regarding on what he experience on the site.I don't see any problems related to them since google authentication is most likely on users side and any related security features. I haven't heard about coinbene which you would really hesitate to used up.Any words on your experiences among the site? Since you have registered already and make use of the site. Feedbacks would be much appreciated on this case and also there are tokens in the market which you can only traded up on this site.
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
January 30, 2018, 11:37:44 AM
this exchange have some problem, you can't withdraw without google auth and pin , i tried many time to submit the google auth but it says my code is invalid . this is not one time.
You posted this 12 days ago have you made withdrawal or not? Please update I have some tokens which I can sell only on that exchange.
On side note, I registered, enabled 2fa and pin, don't see problem here.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
January 18, 2018, 03:13:44 AM
Cmon guys, no one?

Should I move this topic somewhere to altcoin service discussion, maybe I can find answers there?

I have some tokens to sell and I am kind scared of new exchanges.

yes same with me, i have a phoblem about withdraw my token. there is write setting PIN, but i dont know what think about PIN it?

Activity: 224
Merit: 105
January 11, 2018, 06:11:17 AM
Cmon guys, no one?

Should I move this topic somewhere to altcoin service discussion, maybe I can find answers there?

yes same with me, i have a phoblem about withdraw my token. there is write setting PIN, but i dont know what think about PIN it?
January 09, 2018, 05:26:50 PM
Cmon guys, no one?

January 02, 2018, 09:41:45 AM
I just found out about coinbene too it is currently #1 ethereum & Bitcoin :O exchange @ coinmarketcap.com traded in [...]
I am obviously not blind and I am aware of all tokens which are listed there.
Was also just looking into it, as I tried to find which exchange has the most BTC trades in volume, and according to coinmarkecap, as you said, it has 10x the volume ($4.14B) of second best Binance  ($473.83M). However nothing to be found about either the exchange nor the funky leekICO. It should be some decentralized platform, but that’s all I found out so far. Have the feeling that some numbers are not right here, but than again, could be that the Chinese do their trades on this decentralized platform, instead on Bitfinex, Binance or HitBTC. Interested to find out more as well.
[...]
Honestly I don't know what leekico is and I am not interested in it please stay on topic.
Activity: 1
January 02, 2018, 08:45:13 AM
Was also just looking into it, as I tried to find which exchange has the most BTC trades in volume, and according to coinmarkecap, as you said, it has 10x the volume ($4.14B) of second best Binance  ($473.83M). However nothing to be found about either the exchange nor the funky leekICO. It should be some decentralized platform, but that’s all I found out so far. Have the feeling that some numbers are not right here, but than again, could be that the Chinese do their trades on this decentralized platform, instead on Bitfinex, Binance or HitBTC. Interested to find out more as well.

Here a little about the leekICO: https://leekico.com/Article/detail/id/4/lg/en.html
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 02, 2018, 12:14:16 AM
I'm looking also if someone had already used that exchange.
Activity: 6
January 02, 2018, 12:11:54 AM
I just found out about coinbene too it is currently #1 ethereum & Bitcoin :O exchange @ coinmarketcap.com traded in "LEEK" (LEEKICO) https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/leekico/#charts
January 01, 2018, 10:30:36 AM
Hey guys, i've just heard of coinbene exchange and i couldn't find more info.
Has anyone used it and is it safe?

Please don't use this thread to recommend me other exchanges I am aware of them  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: