Pages:
Author

Topic: Coinbet.cc -- $340,000 stolen, the worst 45 days of my life. [Long] - page 11. (Read 41592 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Jaybird why do you care so much ?   You aren't changing any minds around here.   you're just repeating yourself over and over
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I found the western union receipts from payments coinbet sent me...

The senders are Vincent Di Giovanna - Brooklyn, NY with ph# of 212-480-2900

and John Bauer - Panama City, Panama with ph# of 855-600-2646

Im sure these are real identities because western union requires ID to send anything over $1k

If anyone has any info they can share with me, please PM. I'm willing to file a suit for the money they owe me even if it gets me nowhere.

I'll also post any info if youre scared to post yourself if you PM it to me.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

Can you share phone numbers? company names or private email addresses of these people online without reprecussion ? I could really help I'm just afraid of getting sued.

You seriously wonder whether its illegal to share a company name, its phone number or email address?

It is a business. Of course you can post it publicly.

But if you are worried, as others suggested, send it to a few of the guys doing the detective work in this thread via pm.

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
When I try to go to Coinbet.cc it just takes me back to my homepage. Why is this?

Because they closed shop; along with coins that don't belong to them.
Did they just redirect their website to google.com? That's where it takes me. There was a message prior to that saying we should email [email protected]. I know this has little to do with the topic but I'm just curious. Thanks

I still see the coinbet.cc is now closed page & image.
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 1061
When I try to go to Coinbet.cc it just takes me back to my homepage. Why is this?

Did they just redirect their website to google.com? That's where it takes me. There was a message prior to that saying we should email [email protected]. I know this has little to do with the topic but I'm just curious. Thanks

Can everybody just click the Ignore link under Jaybird's name?  If you ignore trolls they lose interest and go away (and you won't see their posts even if they don't).  He's obviously not going to say anything helpful and is just derailing everyone else's useful posts.
There's only one guy that made a useful post. Plus this whole thing is silly. The last time I saw this was over at SBR with BetIslands. It happens at least twice a year. Guys threaten law suits and want to see people in person not realizing that they are way over their head. No one does anything and if a law suit is filed it fails.  At least the guy that knows something also knows that the final outcome is you don't get a thing.

So you were selling this info because why again? If you believe nothing will happen, why are you trying to exploit coinbet's victims?! I'm starting to suspect you are a troll... Possibly even affiliated with coinbet to throw people off.
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 1061
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1168
This message was too old and has been purged
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
At least the guy that knows something also knows that the final outcome is you don't get a thing.

Its not about money. Its about revenge.
Then turn it over to the authorities ASAP. These guys aren't dummies and the more time you give them, the less likely you are to have success.
legendary
Can everybody just click the Ignore link under Jaybird's name?  If you ignore trolls they lose interest and go away (and you won't see their posts even if they don't).  He's obviously not going to say anything helpful and is just derailing everyone else's useful posts.
There's only one guy that made a useful post. Plus this whole thing is silly. The last time I saw this was over at SBR with BetIslands. It happens at least twice a year. Guys threaten law suits and want to see people in person not realizing that they are way over their head. No one does anything and if a law suit is filed it fails.  At least the guy that knows something also knows that the final outcome is you don't get a thing.
Activity: 65
Can you share phone numbers? company names or private email addresses of these people online without reprecussion ? I could really help I'm just afraid of getting sued.

Of course it's not illegal to share that info.  There's no such thing as an illegal phone number, company name, or email address.  You can post anything you know unless you signed a confidentiality agreement with them.  At least in any country with remotely free speech.  If you're still concerned about it, post it to pastebin or mega with an expiration set to a day and post the link here.
Activity: 65
Activity: 14
Well , these are all digital footprints you have here.
I talked with the guy on the phone and he introduced himself as Paul (I still have his number) and if someone constantly lies about his name it shows in a phone conversation. Either he is a very convincing, experienced liar or he is really called Paul. At the very least he is a shareholder. (also he is dick with a big ego and he is not very bright)

Im trying to find the western union receipts with the vince guy's last name on it. i think it also has phone and other info and ill definitely post when i find it.
legendary
Activity: 28
Well , these are all digital footprints you have here.
I talked with the guy on the phone and he introduced himself as Paul (I still have his number) and if someone constantly lies about his name it shows in a phone conversation. Either he is a very convincing, experienced liar or he is really called Paul. At the very least he is a shareholder. (also he is dick with a big ego and he is not very bright)

Jaybird, why do you play so "mysterious"?
Why don't you just share all the information you have. You would help the community a lot, and I am sure you would get many "tips" for your social behaviour?
The guy that knows about the virtual reps is on the right track. He's all you really need. I'm not a stool pigeon.
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: