Pages:
Author

Topic: [coinb.in] Open Source, Multi Signature, HD Wallet, SegWit/Bech32 and more! - page 5. (Read 74774 times)

Activity: 860
Merit: 423
Can we move Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold using Coinbin?
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
Interesting
What do you mean - "HD Wallet"??
Activity: 528
Merit: 527
I noticed one more thing just now,
I tried to sign an unsigned raw tx at different times, it resulted exactly the same signed raw tx every time
shouldn't I get different signed raw tx every time I do it, because of hashes thingy
if the signed raw tx the same, doesn't it mean it uses the same seeder(?) every time
I might have use some terms incorrectly, but you probably get what I mean

I think I saw the same problem once, but later I didn't see it. Maybe I will investigate it some more.

In the meantime, I would suggest not reusing the P2SH address, since it does mean the private key could be compromised.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 738
Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com
I noticed one more thing just now,
I tried to sign an unsigned raw tx at different times, it resulted exactly the same signed raw tx every time
shouldn't I get different signed raw tx every time I do it, because of hashes thingy
if the signed raw tx the same, doesn't it mean it uses the same seeder(?) every time
I might have use some terms incorrectly, but you probably get what I mean
Activity: 742
Merit: 329
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Throughout the year, there are lots of projects I've been hearing about, and many people in the bitcoin community are really psyched about it. However, they do not understand that one must be responsible and hard working for him or her to exell.
for newbies to coinb.in it must be online to send a transaction

@Pente i did find the testnet setting @ coinb.in/#broadcast the small blue gear symbol.

1)I changed settings to bitcoin(testnet), Broadcast: coinb.in (Bitcoin mainnet), Unspent outputs: coinb.in (Bitcoin mainnet)
2)created new send and recieve addresses
3)clicked Transaction to create a new transaction
   Address, WIF key or Redeem Script: area is greyed out so no inputs are possible
4)enter two recieve addresses with amounts into outputs tab
   Outputs (2.3000000) total is added for both recieve addresses
5)clicked Inputs tab
6)enter input address into Transaction ID: field and fill in amount = Outputs (2.3000) + Transaction Fee
   Transacton fee: section is automatically filled in
ERROR: One or more input or output is invalid
7)enter input Public key (Share) into Transaction ID: field and fill in amount = Outputs (2.3000) + Transaction Fee
submit
I will not post redundant steps but all combinations of Address (Share), Public key (Share), Private key (WIF key) generate
submit

can someone clarify (provide example or steps) to create a BCC BitcoinCash TEST transaction.  The systems apparently works for live transactions but i wish to use testnet with fake transactions for testing.  thank you much for help figuring this out if it can be done.

Ok, it looks like coinb.in doesn't actually get inputs (or even broadcast) from testnet. That section of code is incomplete. Also no testnet for BCC. Transactions are cheap enough on BCC, that you don't really need testnet. Just use a few pennies worth of BCC to test.
Activity: 7
Merit: 11
just wondering since coinb.in is for developers for testing - can it be used to test without btc or dodge in the address?  i would like to do some testing but rather not use real btc for general testing - this reddit seems to imply testing may infact be possible
https://www.reddit.com/r/dogeducation/comments/6eowvb/can_anyone_tell_me_how_to_use_coinbin/?ref=share&ref_source=link
but both the local javascript page and the live https://coinb.in/#txinputs return errors for addresses that have no coins.

also - am i incorrect in understanding that coinb.in can be used locally in an airgap situation to create transactions or must it be able to connect to generate transactions as i remember OutCast3 mentioned in a discussion on a bounty site....tho that may have been regarding an old pull requesst....

If you use the version at coinb.in, just go the the broadcast page, on the right side is a little icon that you can click, you can select the bitcoin test network there.

for newbies to coinb.in it must be online to send a transaction

@Pente i did find the testnet setting @ coinb.in/#broadcast the small blue gear symbol.

1)I changed settings to bitcoin(testnet), Broadcast: coinb.in (Bitcoin mainnet), Unspent outputs: coinb.in (Bitcoin mainnet)
2)created new send and recieve addresses
3)clicked Transaction to create a new transaction
4)enter two recieve addresses with amounts into outputs tab
   Outputs (2.3000000) total is added for both recieve addresses
5)clicked Inputs tab
6)enter input address into Transaction ID: field and fill in amount = Outputs (2.3000) + Transaction Fee
7)enter input Public key (Share) into Transaction ID: field and fill in amount = Outputs (2.3000) + Transaction Fee
submit
I will not post redundant steps but all combinations of Address (Share), Public key (Share), Private key (WIF key) generate
submit

can someone clarify (provide example or steps) to create a BCC BitcoinCash TEST transaction.  The systems apparently works for live transactions but i wish to use testnet with fake transactions for testing.  thank you much for help figuring this out if it can be done.

OK... I think I figure out how to do what I'm trying to do
I just sign with privkey A to get partially signed raw tx
then I sign again "that partial signed raw tx" using privkey B
that give me all inputs signed properly (all inputs checked under signed column)

I haven't try broadcast it yet, fear of losing my BTC because of misconstructed signed raw tx
I hope OutCast3k would stop by and confirm on how to do this
and perhaps he or someone could also explain & give condition/example to
the usage of all those 5 non-default sighash types, thanks!
I'm trying to do something like: unspent A1 + unspent A2 + unspent B ~> output C
can someone tell me how to sign raw tx made of 3 inputs from 2 different address?
I can create the unsigned raw transaction but when signing only one address works at a time
I cannot make all inputs signed properly, is it possible to do that with coinb.in?
or what is the correct procedure to create signed raw tx from 2 different address?

If I understand the code correctly, you will have to do one address at a time.

unspent A1 + unspent A2 ~> output C

then

unspent B ~> output C

that means I have to create 2 separate transactions, right?
anyway to make it into single transaction just like if we use bitcoin wallet?
I was hoping some setting with "Sig Hash Type" options on "Sign" tab could solve it
but I cannot understand how to make out of it (use of those different sighash types)
the two sighash types that I think might help my case:
SIGHASH_NONE: Signs all of the inputs but none of the outputs, allowing anyone to change where the satoshis are going unless other signatures using other signature hash flags protect the outputs.
SIGHASH_NONE|SIGHASH_ANYONECANPAY: Signs only this one input and allows anyone to add or remove other inputs or outputs, so anyone who gets a copy of this input can spend it however they'd like.
I'm trying to do something like: unspent A1 + unspent A2 + unspent B ~> output C
can someone tell me how to sign raw tx made of 3 inputs from 2 different address?
I can create the unsigned raw transaction but when signing only one address works at a time
I cannot make all inputs signed properly, is it possible to do that with coinb.in?
or what is the correct procedure to create signed raw tx from 2 different address?

If I understand the code correctly, you will have to do one address at a time.

unspent A1 + unspent A2 ~> output C

then

unspent B ~> output C
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
what project is currently working on, I want to join?
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 6830

-snip-
Thank you for that!

I'm going to test my Time-Locked Address with the BCH chain in 5 days and post here if I managed to redeem my coins.
Update: My time-locked address reached its unlock date today.
I had a few BCH stored there from before the fork and I managed to get them by using the forked version from Pente without any issues! Thank you Smiley

If you want to try, just remember to change the chain to "Bitcoin Cash" in the Settings tab.
just wondering since coinb.in is for developers for testing - can it be used to test without btc or dodge in the address?  i would like to do some testing but rather not use real btc for general testing - this reddit seems to imply testing may infact be possible
https://www.reddit.com/r/dogeducation/comments/6eowvb/can_anyone_tell_me_how_to_use_coinbin/?ref=share&ref_source=link
but both the local javascript page and the live https://coinb.in/#txinputs return errors for addresses that have no coins.

also - am i incorrect in understanding that coinb.in can be used locally in an airgap situation to create transactions or must it be able to connect to generate transactions as i remember OutCast3 mentioned in a discussion on a bounty site....tho that may have been regarding an old pull requesst....

If you use the version at coinb.in, just go the the broadcast page, on the right side is a little icon that you can click, you can select the bitcoin test network there.
Activity: 7
Merit: 11
just wondering since coinb.in is for developers for testing - can it be used to test without btc or dodge in the address?  i would like to do some testing but rather not use real btc for general testing - this reddit seems to imply testing may infact be possible

legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 6830
-snip-
Thank you for that!

I'm going to test my Time-Locked Address with the BCH chain in 5 days and post here if I managed to redeem my coins.
---snip---

As much as I personally do not support the bitcoin cash hard fork, allowing users to dump it is probably a good thing.

I am reviewing and testing this pull request, but I am also aware that there are a few very minor issues in this pull request, which leaves me wondering if they should be fixed before or after.
---snip---

Bitcoin cash and bitcoin do not use the same sighashes as a method of replay protection. This means transactions built for the bitcoin network can't be broadcasted to the bcash network with out an update to the signing procedure.

There is a bitcoin cash pull request on the github repo, which I've not accepted but it does work (I choose to support segwit right now over bcash) You can download it and use it to create transactions for the bcash network.

so I take it you will never going to merge that BCH pull request?
you were talking about pull #113 by dabura667, right?
which finally he forked to https://github.com/dabura667/coinbin/tree/bitcoincash

---snip---

We can recover BCH, but apparently we will have to sign the transaction while online, so not 100% secure.

It would be possible to rewrite the code to allow offline signing, but I don't think anyone will be motivated enough to do that.

what do you mean by "have to sign the transaction while online"
is this new procedure? I've never heard signing tx must be online connected to any network
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
Nice initiative, multi signature is really interesting. I am trying to use this also. But due to beginner I can not find bug. But other members given remarkable suggestions and reported bug. Hope perfection very soon.
Pages:
Jump to: