Pages:
Author

Topic: CoinBomb.com has just launched! - page 10. (Read 14071 times)

Activity: 179
Merit: 100
May 26, 2013, 08:48:25 AM
ok guys, some BIG CHANGES just uploaded!

The site now uses PUSH notifications. That means bomb updates/drops will be near instant. No more missing bomb drops, and needing to refresh.

NEW BOMB : GROUP BOMB

We all know these type of games have a ceiling - the value of the bomb just gets too high, and no one buys. NOT ANYMORE.

Players pool their funds together to buy the bombs, so (for instance) 3 players can buy at a level, and all get the same % profit on their investment. Check out the FAQ for more details.

Bombs start as normal, and then become group buys as they get too high. Watch the Saturation / Carpet bombs.

no info on your FAQ about GROUP BOMB

It should be there now, if it is not try pressing ctrl+f5 to clear cache and refresh.

Ok then I've bet 0.5 BTC on the Carpet Bomb but still cost 1.531125 oO, I'm missing something ?

https://blockchain.info/fr/tx/1a5f5efda3074287b8af5b3b1aa2db69c632194fc449c3eb50c31e2403853b4f

The Carpet Bomb has not converted to a Group bomb yet - It will do so if the timer runs down far enough. We have updated the site to make it clearer which bombs are group bombs when trying to grab one. We will look into other ways to make it more obvious too.

I saw the 0.5 BTC come in and will refund it to you as soon as it has confirmed in the block chain.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
May 26, 2013, 08:46:45 AM
Cool idea.
I see a lot of bitcoin sites with a similar template - what is the template?
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
May 26, 2013, 08:39:52 AM

The site now uses PUSH notifications. That means bomb updates/drops will be near instant. No more missing bomb drops, and needing to refresh.

We all know these type of games have a ceiling - the value of the bomb just gets too high, and no one buys. NOT ANYMORE.

Players pool their funds together to buy the bombs, so (for instance) 3 players can buy at a level, and all get the same % profit on their investment. Check out the FAQ for more details.

Bombs start as normal, and then become group buys as they get too high. Watch the Saturation / Carpet bombs.

It should be there now, if it is not try pressing ctrl+f5 to clear cache and refresh.

Ok then I've bet 0.5 BTC on the Carpet Bomb but still cost 1.531125 oO, I'm missing something ?

https://blockchain.info/fr/tx/1a5f5efda3074287b8af5b3b1aa2db69c632194fc449c3eb50c31e2403853b4f
Activity: 18
May 26, 2013, 08:36:28 AM
sound interesting, will try it out Tongue
May 26, 2013, 08:26:17 AM

Activity: 5
May 26, 2013, 07:24:40 AM
Could be interesting...
May 26, 2013, 07:05:24 AM

May 26, 2013, 06:53:02 AM

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Bitgoblin
May 26, 2013, 05:36:05 AM
Do you know some more games of different styles, not clones of this?

Satoshidice is fun too but completely different Smiley
Satoshidice is pure-luck, hence it's not a game, it's "just plain gambling".
May 25, 2013, 11:33:09 PM
too high stress for me.. theres only so much my massive balls can take :]

you make my day Cheesy
Activity: 420
May 25, 2013, 11:29:25 PM
too high stress for me.. theres only so much my massive balls can take :]
May 25, 2013, 09:40:56 PM
Dear Coinbomb owner and friends,

Does anyone know the odds involved in this kind of "Hot Potato" game?

I mean: at least an estimation about the gambler's odds and the house's odds.

It seems that game is not 50/50, right?

Is it, at least, +EV (positive expected value) for the gambler?

Is there any documentation about that topic around?

Maybe that info could be included in the FAQ section.

It's not 50/50, someone grab your bomb = win if not = you loose
Look the price of bomb max bet etc untill the timer reset Wink

I advice to watch some rounds to evaluate before starting playing Wink
Activity: 633
Merit: 768
BTC⇆⚡⇄BTC
May 25, 2013, 09:03:10 PM
Dear Coinbomb owner and friends,

Does anyone know the odds involved in this kind of "Hot Potato" game?

I mean: at least an estimation about the gambler's odds and the house's odds.

It seems that game is not 50/50, right?

Is it, at least, +EV (positive expected value) for the gambler?

Is there any documentation about that topic around?

Maybe that info could be included in the FAQ section.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
May 25, 2013, 07:57:31 PM
CoinBomb has just launched! You can check it out at http://www.coinbomb.com.

Coin Bomb is is similar to the game Hot Potato, once a bomb is bought (grabbed) then a countdown timer will start. The owner of the bomb then has 24 hours to find someone else to buy their bomb for up to 35% profit, or can buy the bomb again themselves for another 24 hours on the clock. Fail to sell the bomb and it will explode and the person holding the bomb will only get a consolation prize of up to 20% of the profit so far, so make sure to tell everyone in order to get the bomb out of your hands! If they do manage to sell the bomb then they will receive their original purchase price plus interest. Each time the bomb is grabbed the price goes up

Good  Smiley
May 25, 2013, 07:30:16 PM

Satoshidice is fun too but completely different Smiley
Activity: 23
May 25, 2013, 05:44:06 PM
Activity: 182
Hodl regularly and often!
May 25, 2013, 02:31:30 PM
These are always fun!
May 25, 2013, 11:36:07 AM
This game sounds ridiculous. Can someone care to explain me why anyone would want to play this game?

For profit and fun of course! Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
viva la vida
May 25, 2013, 08:02:27 AM
This game sounds ridiculous. Can someone care to explain me why anyone would want to play this game?

mee to
May 25, 2013, 07:54:51 AM

Because it's fun to take risk ?

I love this game Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: