Pages:
Author

Topic: ⤷ CoinBuzz.stream — Slick Cryptocurrency News Aggregator - page 2. (Read 1258 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 11
i like this a lot, since everything is real time and you can see not only teh price of the coins but also the news that influence the price of the coins. This site should be particularly useful for altcoin day traders, since price is driven by news.

I think that having a chat on this site dedicated to discussing cryptocurrencies should be quite successful. Ever since poloniex removed the trollbox there is really nowhere to go apart from private groups and forums to chat about altcoins.
Hey, cafucafucafu! Thanks for the feedback! It's genius!
I've created a corner chatbox on the site and synced it with the Telegram chat https://t.me/join_trollbox. Do you like it?

Hey, this CoinBuzz is awesome idea.
It's a pity we cannot embed any particular stream as widget or html/css, java, etc. code. Sad
I plan small informative pages about coins that are included in my backing fund.
Trading View charts + your CoinBuzz stream could fit ideal, to embed into such small informative pages. Smiley
Hello and thanks for the reply! Well, CoinBuzz.stream uses widgets itself. So your can embed Twitter/Reddit/Google Trends on your website without my help  Wink
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Passive Coin - low supply coin with backing fund!
Hey, this CoinBuzz is awesome idea.
It's a pity we cannot embed any particular stream as widget or html/css, java, etc. code. Sad
I plan small informative pages about coins that are included in my backing fund.
Trading View charts + your CoinBuzz stream could fit ideal, to embed into such small informative pages. Smiley
Activity: 812
Merit: 509
i like this a lot, since everything is real time and you can see not only teh price of the coins but also the news that influence the price of the coins. This site should be particularly useful for altcoin day traders, since price is driven by news.

I think that having a chat on this site dedicated to discussing cryptocurrencies should be quite successful. Ever since poloniex removed the trollbox there is really nowhere to go apart from private groups and forums to chat about altcoins.
Given almost 300 upvotes, CoinBuzz.stream is the 4th of the day on ProductHunt! Awesome!

CoinBuzz is featured on ProductHunt today! Cool!  Cheesy
https://www.producthunt.com/posts/coinbuzz
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Hi, everyone! I am the community manager at Coinpride.com. Feel free to ask me any question regarding our project. Our aim is to make useful tools for the crypto enthusiasts and we are open to any suggestions Smiley
Hey man, I like the aesthetics. Looks pretty good! It would work great just sitting around on your desktop
Hi Enre! Thanks for your thoughts. It will be even better in future. (Here is the roadmap: https://coinbuzz.stream/about)
Activity: 617
Merit: 256
ICO Accelerator & Consultant
Hey man, I like the aesthetics. Looks pretty good! It would work great just sitting around on your desktop

CoinBuzz.stream

— About

CoinBuzz.stream is a kanban style cryptocurrency news aggregator. With CoinBuzz.stream it is easy to track important news from various sources like Twitter and Reddit. It also displays data from Google Trends so it's easy to monitor an altcoin popularity. Currently, CoinBuzz.stream is used by more than 2,000 traders and crypto enthusiast and this number is growing  Cheesy

— Features

• Kanban style
  • Fast loading
  • Trollbox
  • Price graphs
  • Select any altcoin
  • Store your coins set

— Coming soon

• More news sources
  • Content pages

— Testimonials

CoinBuzz.stream

I would love to hear your feedback here.
Pages:
Jump to: