Pages:
Author

Topic: CoinChat's 10 BTC referral contest! Refer the most to win. Ends Aug 1st. - page 3. (Read 12504 times)

legendary
Activity: 1094
Merit: 1006
Yeah I put in 10k visits and didn't get a single referral. I'm starting to think this is a scam.
It's not. I'm happy to show you the source code.

Keep in mind that many people advertised on all of the known sites and people who are interested would have signed up already.
Ok. Throw it on a gists or something.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
-E-
Activity: 28
Is there any way to see who is in the lead?
Activity: 42
Woot for coinchat (admins suck tho)

You mean the admins and mods who constantly give free coin and advice to the users? yeah- they are horrible.  [sarcasm]
Activity: 22
Woot for coinchat (admins suck tho)
Activity: 44
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
Gresham's Lawyer
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Activity: 42
Yeah I put in 10k visits and didn't get a single referral. I'm starting to think this is a scam.
Here's why you failed:

*I want people to register under my ref link*
Question #1
What's the site about? free bitcoins
Question #2
Where can I find people interested in free bitcoins sites? On other free bitcoins sites

Can't get any easier.

I had high hopes when I had 2 refs in the first day, but my point of view quickly changed a few hours later. haha
Good going man- looks like you've got it secured!
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Congrats to those who are actually winning.

It's a shame I have no referrals.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Here's why you failed:

*I want people to register under my ref link*
Question #1
What's the site about? free bitcoins
Question #2
Where can I find people interested in free bitcoins sites? On other free bitcoins sites

Can't get any easier.
Activity: 658
Merit: 502
Doesn't use these forums that often.
My referral link (for my banned account) is listed below (it's my custom client Tongue)

EDIT: TradeFortress, you're happy to release the source?!  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
Am game here looks interesting

feel free to join under me http://coinchat.org/r:crazyearner
Activity: 113
vip
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043
👻
So why is s1d2a3h4 on the list? As a mod he decides who gets whitelisted and who not... Is it ok, that he competes?

I will looking at who whitelists who and see if there is any fraudulent behavior going on.
vip
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043
👻
It's not. I'm happy to show you the source code.

Keep in mind that many people advertised on all of the known sites and people who are interested would have signed up already.
legendary
Activity: 1094
Merit: 1006
Activity: 100
Psalm 15
So why is s1d2a3h4 on the list? As a mod he decides who gets whitelisted and who not... Is it ok, that he competes?

I'm a mod too, we do decide who gets whitelisted, but we have no idea who our referrals are. On top of that, if a person that doesn't chat well gets whitelisted I'm sure another mod will de-whitelist it sure enough and ask the mod in question why he was whitelisted.

so mods can see who white-listed who? Man, you guys (and gals) have some neat-o toys. (:

We can't specifically see who whitelisted who, but we can ask the mods and there's no reason to lie about who you whitelisted.

Well that's not quite as cool, then. lol (:
Activity: 672
Merit: 500

I'm a mod too, we do decide who gets whitelisted, but we have no idea who our referrals are. On top of that, if a person that doesn't chat well gets whitelisted I'm sure another mod will de-whitelist it sure enough and ask the mod in question why he was whitelisted.

so mods can see who white-listed who? Man, you guys (and gals) have some neat-o toys. (:

We can't specifically see who whitelisted who, but we can ask the mods and there's no reason to lie about who you whitelisted.
Activity: 100
Psalm 15

Pages:
Jump to: