Pages:
Author

Topic: CoinChoose - alternative site to show respective profitability of the alt coins - page 2. (Read 150554 times)

Activity: 535
Merit: 501
EMC
Hi!

I would like to inform that the EMC (EmerCoin)

Supports the lower border prices - 0.0012 U.S. dollars for 1 EMC
Our team has taken on the responsibility at all times accept our coins back at this price.

Moneysupply: 32168325
http://emercoin.com/
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
Please add Capital Coin (CPTL)

CapitalCoin | 0% PreMine | Scrypt PoS | Already On bittrex Exchange

For the PoW Stage the coin algorithm utilizes Moore's law which accurately predicts the growth of computational power.

Heres the ANN --> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-capitalcoin-0-premine-scrypt-pos-on-exchange-update-52414-589930

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Activity: 403
Merit: 250
When the fix is already a reward for DOGE a month has passed?
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
The owner of this site is missing in action, hasn't been seen here since March.

Stats are ALL wrong.

I actually sold the site awhile ago (which is why I haven't been active).  However, the site needs help.

To that - I contacted the current owner and will whip this back into shape ASAP!!!

Just a quick reminder: I have converted cryptocoinexplorer to CCE3 (All but three coins -  see the home page) and the API is not the same as ABE based explorers.

APi Instructions for CCE3:

http://www.cryptocoinexplorer.com/api.html
Activity: 322
3D Printed!

Stats are ALL wrong.

I actually sold the site awhile ago (which is why I haven't been active).  However, the site needs help.

To that - I contacted the current owner and will whip this back into shape ASAP!!!

Good news indeed!
Activity: 490

Stats are ALL wrong.

Activity: 809
Merit: 501
Activity: 854

Stats are ALL wrong.
Activity: 303
In addition to previous messages, there is wrong block reward for DOGE and FTC on Coinchoose...
It is sad, that Sal dont give much time for this site to keep the info updated(
Activity: 210
Sal,

I've been a longer time user of CoinChoose ... thank you for your work.

I believe some coin profitability is calculating incorrectly... I have been comparing between Coinwarz and looking at block chain explorers for the coins themselves. 

For instance  ..  as we speak Coinchoose is reporting a Unobtanium to be 210% more profitable than mining BTC, while Coinwarz is reporting 46% ... this is a HUGE difference.  I believe this is because Coinchoose has incorrect parameters for the current block reward. Coinchoose is saying the block rewards is 0.5 UNB , but on the block chain explorer miners are rewarded 0.125 UNB.

Is there anyway we could help you keep this parameters up to date.  Are you reading the parameters for coin block chains?

This is exactly why I can't use CoinChoose any longer.  They've gotten very inaccurate on reporting all of the coins recently.  I actually did a test on Unobtanium last night and found it to be right on 40-50%.  There isn't really any reason to ever use them now.
Activity: 221
Sal,

I've been a longer time user of CoinChoose ... thank you for your work.

I believe some coin profitability is calculating incorrectly... I have been comparing between Coinwarz and looking at block chain explorers for the coins themselves. 

For instance  ..  as we speak Coinchoose is reporting a Unobtanium to be 210% more profitable than mining BTC, while Coinwarz is reporting 46% ... this is a HUGE difference.  I believe this is because Coinchoose has incorrect parameters for the current block reward. Coinchoose is saying the block rewards is 0.5 UNB , but on the block chain explorer miners are rewarded 0.125 UNB.

Is there anyway we could help you keep this parameters up to date.  Are you reading the parameters for coin block chains?
Activity: 178
Bottlecaps (CAP) is the middle of some sort of block-fork, or just melt-down.

Many of its multipools haven't received blocks from the network for days now.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Activity: 260
CoinChoose,

Luckycoin reward halved to 22 LKY at block 200,000.
Please update your site!

Titan
Luckycoin Developer
luckycoin.cc
Activity: 178
LuckyCoin just dropped reward from 44 to 22.

Need -50% adjustment to CoinChoose LKY profitability numbers.
Activity: 122
This is a good post, It will help us  understand all kinds of coin quickly,of course ,I also like PPcoin .
legendary
Activity: 1400
If someone who take cares of coinchoose read this thread, kindly note that Unobtanium and tigercoin block rewards are wrong. Kindly fix them
legendary
Activity: 1400
The reward for UNO is now .125 and not .5.  Needs to be changed to give a more accurate profitability figure.   Thanks

yes, it is better to not use coinchoose for SHA-256 profitability (for automatic profitability calculation) until they fix these errors for block rewards..
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
The reward for UNO is now .125 and not .5.  Needs to be changed to give a more accurate profitability figure.   Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: