Pages:
Author

Topic: Coincity-ex.com: is it a scammer? - page 5. (Read 833 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
August 23, 2022, 05:45:12 AM
I can enter in the site from smart phone, tablet and computer too. I think that I got a scam because they always used new reasons to block the payment. First the taxes; second the taxes should be payed only by one account (a friend helped me); third the said that there was the suspect of laundering dirty money and they wanted 20000$ a warranty of my account.  I didn’t payed this amount.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 757
August 23, 2022, 05:13:34 AM
This link Coincity-ex.com doesn't work in my end. It shows an error written in Chinese.
Where did you find that platform and how you paid taxes with a friend?
It seems to be a successful scam attempt. I didn't hear about this platform before. It has a lot of negative reviews in almost all rating platforms. You had to search and check before using it with real money.
Sorry for your loss. Unfortunetly, you have nothing to do and zero chance to get your money back. I hope you didn't lose a considerable amount of money.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
August 23, 2022, 05:01:33 AM
I made some investments on Coincity-ex.com platform. When I wanted to withdraw my money they didn’t give me back. They wanted the payment of taxes!! I payed them helped by a friend and they said that it was irregular, only one can pay for taxes. I payed the whole amount and they didn’t give me the money. I am still waiting for it.
Can someone help me? Do you know this platform? Did you ever invested on it?
Pages:
Jump to: