Pages:
Author

Topic: CoinDash - CDT Speculation Thread - page 6. (Read 3416 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
August 14, 2017, 06:44:08 AM
when we will see big exchange and skyrocketing price b/c of that
Activity: 434
Merit: 175
August 14, 2017, 06:08:42 AM
Coindash is a real surprise and proove that the market is irrational. After the hack we have doubt about the team. I thought that with all the negative publicity nobody would want some coindash. And The opposite occurs. If it’s not a scam (I really think it’ not a scam), I think the team will want to proove something after the hack and will work harder to offer us a product of great quality.
But, in any case, I’m happy because I participated to the ico. But I really thought that i must hold it 1 or years before the price return to the price of ico.

this project has a very profesional team IMO, they deserve the great value, i will wait this coin and watching it untill t reach $1, they has a big community, slack 3000+ and wechat 4000+, dont forget they has a big community in china and the community still believe of this project.

congratulation for the coindash team, keep up the good work
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
August 14, 2017, 05:31:59 AM
Coindash is a real surprise and proove that the market is irrational. After the hack we have doubt about the team. I thought that with all the negative publicity nobody would want some coindash. And The opposite occurs. If it’s not a scam (I really think it’ not a scam), I think the team will want to proove something after the hack and will work harder to offer us a product of great quality.
But, in any case, I’m happy because I participated to the ico. But I really thought that i must hold it 1 or years before the price return to the price of ico.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
August 14, 2017, 05:16:48 AM
It's not speculation. This is a result of your team's intensive work. Despite the hacking events, they are always on the back of the progeny and constantly informed. The stock exchange has also begun to enter. The price first came to etherdelta, now btc9. Cool

The project is solid. I think it deserves even more ...

Agree. It has the potential and soon will be trading on other exchanges as well.
Activity: 798
Merit: 277
August 14, 2017, 05:03:22 AM
It's not speculation. This is a result of your team's intensive work. Despite the hacking events, they are always on the back of the progeny and constantly informed. The stock exchange has also begun to enter. The price first came to etherdelta, now btc9. Cool

The project is solid. I think it deserves even more ...
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1059
FROSTING
August 14, 2017, 04:53:17 AM
As long as the team is working hard coindash . I'm counting on the project .
Activity: 521
Merit: 251
August 14, 2017, 02:55:12 AM
I never tought CDT rising so fast after the hack.
0.20$ per CDT Token and the volume is now over 7Mio USD  Smiley

https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/coindash/#markets
Pages:
Jump to: