Pages:
Author

Topic: COINDASH - Future of trading - Token Sale 17th July 2017 - page 86. (Read 198702 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 284
Since ICO dates has been announced,I suggest coindash update signature codes to reflect date of ico.All participants should be asked to update signtures after changes
Token Sale 17th July 2017
No?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Sounds like a good project.

Not sure why the "stay tuned" links on the website didn't work on Firefox. Was easy to miss the actual subscribe box at the bottom...

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Will the tokens be able to move directly after ICO ends or will there be a period it is blocked from moving?
Activity: 591
Merit: 250
July 17, very soon! TechCrunch is cool, it was good news! I support this project
Activity: 280
I just want us all to work hard for coindash to succeed in the hands of all of us.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I don't think the current altcoin big fall will affect CoinDash ICO, but it looks like it slowed down other projects. I think in current situation people will only pick the best ICO!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
I like to participate in this project. So many good news, new big investors join, participate in grandiose events. I'm already waiting for the upcoming ico, allocated the amount for the investment.
Fortunately, their ICO still on this july which it didn't started yet, so we don't know are there any big investors would like to join in this ICO or not, but i hope there are some big investors.
The project is actually excellent and many investors are waiting for the start ICO.
There is a very high probability that the ICO will quickly collect the required amount
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

[/quote]
Ico is not begin but many projects give roadmap on their plan when they intend or expect tokens to be available on exchange.
[/quote]

thats what I meant, sorry for spreading confusion.
Activity: 602
Any info as of when the tokens will get on exchanges? Are they planning to realease that info soon? And what are the reasons an ICO is not realeasing such info?
ICO even do not start. 17th july, and then token distribution. ONLY after that some exchanges can add token to their market. Maybe liquid will be the first, as usually.
Ico is not begin but many projects give roadmap on their plan when they intend or expect tokens to be available on exchange.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
Any info as of when the tokens will get on exchanges? Are they planning to realease that info soon? And what are the reasons an ICO is not realeasing such info?
ICO even do not start. 17th july, and then token distribution. ONLY after that some exchanges can add token to their market. Maybe liquid will be the first, as usually.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 742
Merit: 257
And we go again.
Since ICO dates has been announced,I suggest coindash update signature codes to reflect date of ico.All participants should be asked to update signtures after changes
It will bring some confusion to signature bounty participants. Because not all of them will see the announcement.
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Activity: 251
can't wait for the start of this ico...this is going to be really huge,hope eth network will handle the requests..
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Yeah I keep getting excited when the slack notifications come in, only to be disappointed with the scammers Sad
Activity: 700
each day, the number of participants is increasing. 700 people will be at the end of the eleventh week, I think. everyone is eagerly waiting for. the improvements are very good. Cool
Activity: 812
Merit: 260
damn hackers are everywhere should be more cautious and extra careful.
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
as the time gone, the sale date is nearing, but the market dumps, how will coindash ico be going
I think it doesn't matter, we can get cheaper ETH to invest in ICO.

Coindash is big project and now after the release of beta version of application. It has more plus points to meet the hard cap within hours after launching the crowdfunding campaign. It can be considered as chance of getting more cheaper due to devaluation of Ethereum.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
less than 10 days left for the ico. I'm expecting ico will end less than 6hours. so will wait on 17th on computer for make some investment to it.
Activity: 714
Merit: 287

Guys If You Receive An Email From Slack About CoinDash Whitelist/ICO IGNORE IT!!!

We never sent such mail!
Thanks! Received a letter just did not pass by the link. Now read the warning! Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: