Pages:
Author

Topic: COINDASH Website HACKED - Don't Invest!!!!!!!!!!!! - page 2. (Read 1647 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 101
Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto
I tried diversifying for the first time and lost 50% of my portfolio!

From their website:

Transactions sent to any fraudulent address after our website was shut down will not be compensated.

https://www.coindash.io/

I just learned a valuable life lesson:

Diversification is for suckers

I'm depressed, this is extremely painful.  I'm not saying that we need government regulation or anything, but I will definitaly never ever try to diversify my wealth ever again.
I can feel your pain buddy. Sorry for your loss.
Diversification is good but for reputed and well running coins and not for ICO.

When you invest in ICO is pure gamble .. so you should expect worst of zero returns and loosing your principal.

May be research for good coins like Stratis, Golem, Waves, LTC etc and think of investing in them rather than ICO.
wow! thank you man)
No worries mate, Hopefully You havent invested Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
I got the email this morning and the first thing I thought of was the skepticism on this forum.  I usually ignore most of the OMG SCAM!!!&@^!! posts... but even I thought this was very suspicious.  I'm staying away from Coindash but I'm going to follow what they do.  It'll be interesting to see if they attempt to reimburse anyone.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0

Thanks for the warning. Far too much cheating ( scam ) at the time
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
Offical page mentioned Coindash Website hacked. Don't invest until further notice.

Not sure what will happen to your funds if you have invested. Sorry guys. I warned before.  Cry Cry Cry Cry
I am sad that didn't hear your warning, sent 4 eth to the fake address.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
Yay, centralized services!
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
wow! thank you man)
We are treading on dangerous waters ... good time for lot of fake ICO's and Coins to disappear .. considering the Aug 1 Fork
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
Offical page mentioned Coindash Website hacked. Don't invest until further notice.

Not sure what will happen to your funds if you have invested. Sorry guys. I warned before.  Cry Cry Cry Cry

This is just their way of stealing the money. lol

the new way to scamed people is screaming " our website getting hacked "

Yea that could be ofcourse...that it was an inside job.....but dont forget that hacking the Coindash website is also very attractive for hackers.

But we dont know....all I known is that this is just the beginning with scamming in Icos and coins. Since there is such a big money flow in crypto, the scamming will only get worse...Be carefull everyone!
Activity: 140
Never too old to learn

the new way to scamed people is screaming " our website getting hacked "
Activity: 184

Pages:
Jump to: