Pages:
Author

Topic: CoinDice.win :: Bitcoin :: Litecoin :: Ethereum Faucet and Dice Game - page 3. (Read 3115 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
is very rare for me write a positive commentary to new faucet, 90% new faucet have low balance, more banner, pop up, antibot, ecc.
you faucet is nice, 500 satoshi every 30 minute, low banner and already a dice  Grin

I find this as well.
Just used your faucet again and works still perfect.
I also find it great you can immediately play dice, one of my favourite games.
I stay still fan of your faucet.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I like your site high rewards every 30 mins.
And theres a dice game which im addicted to
I'll bookmarked your site.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
is very rare for me write a positive commentary to new faucet, 90% new faucet have low balance, more banner, pop up, antibot, ecc.
you faucet is nice, 500 satoshi every 30 minute, low banner and already a dice  Grin
Activity: 1036
Merit: 501
Besides the message about reaching safety limit I like it so far. The start is most of time not the most easy part when you create a new website.
xnd
Activity: 297
@DEVRAWL
Thank you for your kind thoughts ! :-)

I've cleaned it up a bit, visually, as much as i could considering my webdev skills are equal to 0.

At the moment of writing this post, the faucet is about 30 hours old Smiley and it already paid 1230439 satoshi.

It got added to different rotators and sometimes it spiked the payouts so i had to enable the faucetbox send limit to 100,000 satoshi per 30 minutes. and i see it already hit that mark twice now..

let's see what happens :-)

cheers!
Activity: 448
hello phibay!

faucet is using ipintel detection script to determine whether an ip is proxy/vpn/thor.node; this means that the ip detection is 'outsourced' Smiley and i only have the option to turn it on or off, not adjust the settings. i'm sorry about that.

i see, thanks for the reply though, its working now since i reset my connection, it was on my side i guess Grin

good luck with your site
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
strange that I got this error

i dont even use a proxy nor a vpn  Undecided any problem OP?

Your ISP might be using proxy server.
Activity: 588
500 satoshi was sent to your FaucetBOX.com address.

500 every 30 minutes with 50% referral i hope you will earn profit because you're giving too high.
Btw nice combo of faucet and dicegame.
Activity: 420
Nice. Just went from 500 to 1k satoshis and then 50/50 and lost ;d

Will use your faucet ;pp
Activity: 2058
Merit: 710
500 satoshi was sent to your FaucetBOX.com address. Thanks Cool

Site added to Land of Trusted Faucets
It would be nice if you give me a link back Grin

For banner codes see Topic
Activity: 630
Nice faucet you have made and the reward are pretty good.
The referral commission as well.
Hope you can keep it so;
xnd
@DEVRAWL
 Roll Eyes

still playing with the numbers, trying to keep it running for as long as possible

didn't expect that many referral claims ;-)
Activity: 1218
Merit: 534
- 500 satoshi directly to your faucetbox account for every claim your referral makes

Already changed to 250 satoshis? That was fast.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 1218
Merit: 534
hello phibay!

faucet is using ipintel detection script to determine whether an ip is proxy/vpn/thor.node; this means that the ip detection is 'outsourced' Smiley and i only have the option to turn it on or off, not adjust the settings. i'm sorry about that.

Lol you should not tell what site is checking your IP. Now scammers will be able to check if their IP is blocked or not.  Roll Eyes
xnd
@DEVRAWL
hello phibay!

Activity: 448
strange that I got this error

i dont even use a proxy nor a vpn  Undecided any problem OP?
Activity: 574
https://eloncity.io/
it is looking much better from other faucets.I got 500 satoshi in my first claim.it is going great Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
https://dreamtowards.net/?inviter=venan
100% ref commission? are you serious? its very nice man? hope you will earn good amount from advertisement to keep this faucet for a long time
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
Nice you're using faucet with dice script ?
please look this faucet list faucetrank.com add your faucet here.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 501
I will check it out good luck with it.
Pages:
Jump to: