Pages:
Author

Topic: [COINDOUBLE] CoinDouble.club [TRUSTED] +6 BTC ^!^ NOW STOPPED!! - page 5. (Read 18259 times)

Activity: 340
Merit: 100
  What am I going to consider two of my investment is 0.7 BTC gift for you !

Thank chtovy deceived me ,

God forbid you to live !!!!!!!

I know how you can feel but our rules are simple and few. If you do not respect the two simple rules is not our fault. Sorry.

online and on your advertising tempered no description of the rules and conditions for investment !!!

Yes there are written in the FAQ.

AND IN THE MAIN PAGE OP.

Stop whining please, it has been onyl your error we have no fault and no responsibilities for you loss.

Throw link the rules , where it is written how to invest in your project !

It's written both on website in FAQ section and on the main page of the forum thread:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1357957.0

Seems that no hidden "features" have been made, so again, we are sorry for your loss but it's not our own fault and we don't assume any responsibility for this action.

I invested , such a post was not! I spent the first investment from the site , and there are no such conditions !!!
Activity: 126
BitCoin, webdesign and coding.
LOL for these stupid users that invest without even reading rules and then theyh complain!!! Tongue  Cheesy

you yourself asshole and thick-headed freak !![size=100pt][/size]

Please do not offend people or i will delete your posts. Keep calm man, error happens.
LOL for these stupid users that invest without even reading rules and then theyh complain!!! Tongue  Cheesy

you yourself asshole and thick-headed freak !![size=100pt][/size]

I know how you can feel but our rules are simple and few. If you do not respect the two simple rules is not our fault. Sorry.

online and on your advertising tempered no description of the rules and conditions for investment !!!

AND IN THE MAIN PAGE OP.

Stop whining please, it has been onyl your error we have no fault and no responsibilities for you loss.

It's written both on website in FAQ section and on the main page of the forum thread:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1357957.0

Seems that no hidden "features" have been made, so again, we are sorry for your loss but it's not our own fault and we don't assume any responsibility for this action.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
 Grin

I'm new to blockchain and I don't know what is the meaning of "multiple address" until I compare my last TX to a31078, now I know.  Grin

Thank God I use Bitcoin wallet app  Wink
LOL for these stupid users that invest without even reading rules and then theyh complain!!! Tongue  Cheesy

Theyre not stupids, they just mis informed.. they have been misinformed by their referrer. they overlook the part that there are chances to loose here.

It could be yes, anyway you should always read the rules before doing anything anywhere.

AND IN THE MAIN PAGE OP.

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

Theyre not stupids, they just mis informed.. they have been misinformed by their referrer. they overlook the part that there are chances to loose here.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

AND IN THE MAIN PAGE OP.

Due to the recent spike in the price of Ethereum we just dumped our bag holding making a 200%(AND OVER) profit on that.

For this reason we want to reward our users with a SPECIAL 200% ETHER INVESTMENT PLAN!

MAKE 200% IN JUST 8 HOURS!!!!

THE MOST AMAZING OFFER FROM THE MOST TRUSTED INVESTMENT PROGRAM SOURCE!

TO INVEST IN THIS PROGRAM YOU WILL HAVE TIME FROM 04:30 GMT to 20:30 GMT of 12 February 2016!

200% ETHER INVESTMENT PLAN (8 HOURS LIMITED EDITION): to invest in this plan deposit BTC to ----> 1FAmxACmALUpfZEfvoSpGopF7CzKacau8C

MINIMUM DEPOSIT: 0.005 BTC

MAXIMUM DEPOSIT: 0.8 BTC

IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER

Remember: if you do not send your coins from a single wallet address we cannot pay you back cause there is no way to proof address ownership/investment made relationship.

No webwallets, no exchanges wallets or similar. If an investment comes from a multi address we cannot pay it back (you have been warned)

Lower and higher amount of MIN/MAX DEPOSITS amounts won't be paid back.

Be sure to stuff your TX with enough fees to make it confirm before the investment payout time ends. WE DO NOT PAY BACK IF YOUR TX STAY  UNCONFIRMED FOR MORE THAN 12 HOURS(in the 12 hours investment plan) OR MORE THAN 24 HOURS (in the 24 hours investment plan) AND SO ON FOR OTHERS PLANS.

Thanks for your collaboration.

THANKS FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION AND ENJOY THE PROFITS!

Admin, this is my deposit for 8 hour plan:

https://blockchain.info/tx/8205e21ca8a728545fbef66bc180bafdd5c4b85aa287a336b422a75c16851005

I hope I'm not late Cheesy

Thanks again Smiley
COINDOUBLE REACHED  OVER 257 INVESTMENTS RIGHT NOW SINCE OUR LAUNCH!
7+ BTC of investments reached and more than 5 BTC paid out totally from our launch!
More than 180 investors already!

THANKS FOR YOUR FIDELTY!

GIVEAWAY STARTED!

If you want to Tweet please copy-paste this message:
Code:
#bitcoin $BTC Invest #bitcoin here and make easy profit! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1357957.0 http://www.coindouble.club   Join now!

Enjoy!

I've invested two times 0.1 + 0.1498 in 8 hours plan will i receive any bonus?

Thanks for the good project admin.

Yes, if you make two deposits in 8 hours plan we'll give you +5% !
Activity: 210
I've invested two times 0.1 + 0.1498 in 8 hours plan will i receive any bonus?

Thanks for the good project admin.
Wow! Thank you very much!

Is the 200% for 8 hour still on?

Yes it is. We'll delay the end of the 8 hours plan investment of some hours!

Wait, if I deposit to 8 hour plan then you end it, let's say, 3 hours after this time, am I still eligible for the payout of that plan?
@erre
GIVEAWAY PAYOUT FOR 13k9bbCRHaL27a3L3BttzwQRiV2ajVftd3 has been executed!

https://blockchain.info/tx-index/916c69414bccc9d59792097f40abcbc1466a08124859b0d25770a20d6a930c1e

ENJOY YOUR FREE BTC!
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205
COINDOUBLE REACHED  OVER 200 INVESTMENTS RIGHT NOW SINCE OUR LAUNCH!
5.5+ BTC of investments reached and more than 3 BTC paid out in 36 hours total from our launch!
More than 70 investors already!

THANKS FOR YOUR FIDELTY!

GIVEAWAY STARTED!

If you want to Tweet please copy-paste this message:
Code:
#bitcoin $BTC Invest #bitcoin here and make easy profit! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1357957.0 http://www.coindouble.club   Join now!

Enjoy!

The investment I like most is the 24h one, because the profit/ris ratio is maxed out!

Here is my address: 13k9bbCRHaL27a3L3BttzwQRiV2ajVftd3

Yes it is. We'll delay the end of the 8 hours plan investment of some hours!

Pages:
Jump to: